The School for Young Assassins discussion

The School > Commons

Comments Showing 1-50 of 906 (906 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

message 1: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Conner (i-will-read-anything-ya) | 479 comments Mod
This is a great area to get some sun and chat with friends. Sometimes instructors will use this area for training. At night this area is used for a stealth class.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy wandered into the commons while exploring the school

message 3: by Claire (last edited Dec 22, 2012 08:09PM) (new)

Claire | 109 comments Abiteth strolls into the commons, whistling a merry tune, with a bag of oranges slung over one shoulder and a pineapple casually balanced on her head. She sits down on the floor and pets Amukelani, telling her something quietly ehich causes the cat to creep out of the room.

message 4: by Claire (new)

Claire | 109 comments Abiteth sets down the fruits and takes an orange out of the bag. Plucking a tiny bit out of the orange peel, Abiteth begins squirting the juice into her mouth between whistling verses.

message 5: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Jacqueline rested her forehead on the table in front of her. It was cool to the touch and felt nice on her face. She supposed she needed it after everything she had done earlier. Sometimes it was nice to be a nobody. No one cared about what you did.

message 6: by Claire (new)

Claire | 109 comments Amukelani returned and began rubbing against Abiteth's legs. She quickly grabbed her remaining oranges and the pineapple before following the sleek black animal out the door.

message 7: by Claire (new)

Claire | 109 comments Abiteth peeked her head back in the commons and spoke quickly to Jacqueline, "Hey, I think I'm going to the dorms if you want to come... You seem cool, chica."

message 8: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Jacqueline looked up at Abiteth. She thought about it for a moment then decided she had nothing else to do and silently stood. "Sounds better than my plans."

message 9: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

"Welcome everyone! Please have a seat. We are going to talk about killing. Something we are all fond of, am i correct?" he smiles waiting for everyone.

message 10: by Claire (last edited Dec 22, 2012 09:47PM) (new)

Claire | 109 comments Abiteth sulks into the room and sits cross legged in the corner. Amukelani lays down in her lap and Abiteth starts stroking her back while staring blankly at the headmaster.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Cynthia shuffles in the Commons and sits on the ground with her legs spread out. She looks up at the headmaster while fighting the urge to pull out her matches.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy took a seat beneath a tree near the back of the crowd

message 13: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

((sorry i'm typing on a kindle with no keyboard in my dar bedroom))

"welcome to the school. how are we doing?" he smiled at Abiteth, the pyro.

message 14: by Claire (new)

Claire | 109 comments (( totally not the pyro, "cynthia" is the one playing with matches, dude, get your facts straight, not to be mean or anything, and btw I've been typing on an Ipad all night so no keyboard here either, i feel your pain))

Abiteth continues to stare at the headmaster.
" Your oranges are yummy, but I haven't yet tried this pineapple," she lifted the fruit in question.

message 15: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

((sry. gnite. ))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Want some Francium?" Cynthia asked the Headmaster, "I've got heaps."

message 17: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Jacqueline slipped into the room, hoping to not have brought too much attention to herself and found an empty chair. Maybe something interesting would happen.

((I think I'm going to try and sleep, but after just watching the latest episode of Merlin I think I'm just going to cry. *Wails* ITS ALMOST OVER! WHAT WILL I DO WITH MY LIFE?!?!))

message 18: by Claire (last edited Dec 23, 2012 07:07AM) (new)

Claire | 109 comments ((Night, Wren! Think I'm gonna sleep soon too. Don't know what Merlin is but... WHY OH WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END?!?!))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Love Merlin but in Australia, where I am, There are still 3 episodes, including the one today.))

message 20: by Claire (last edited Dec 23, 2012 08:20AM) (new)

Claire | 109 comments Abiteth, still seated in her corner, noticed Ezreal's entrance and waved at him, energetically.
"Hey, do you like pineapple?" she asked, lifting the yellowish fruit she had situated next to her.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash walked into the commons and sat down on the floor, leaning against one of the pillars.
She stretched her legs out and put one over the other, her arms by her sides lazily.

message 22: by Claire (new)

Claire | 109 comments "Hey, do you like pineapple?" she repeated with the same exact intonation as before, again lifting the fruit and looking up at him expectantly.

message 23: by Claire (new)

Claire | 109 comments "Want some?" she asked, pulling a dagger out of her boot and peeling the fruit.

message 24: by Claire (new)

Claire | 109 comments Upon noticing the other girl's entrance, Abiteth called over to her, "Hey, would you like some pineapple? Promise it's not poisoned!" she winked at this, then continued cutting up the pineapple.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash looked at Cynthia offering the boy she met earlier some pineapple.
She chuckled quietly to herself.
"What a weird little creature" she thought.
She closed her eyes and leaned against the pillar behind, enjoying the sounds of laughter when she felt something had and shark dig into her leg.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash sighed and stood up, tapping her pocket to feel her dagger, just in case.
She walked over to her and the others and sat down, twining her fingers together.
'Why do I have to be so socially awkward' she thought.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Ash, sorry about earlier" she apologised, looking over to the girl and have her a small smile.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok, Anna".
Ash crossed her legs and rested her hands on her thighs.
At least now she's on her good side.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey" she greeted, looking up at him. She remembered him from the dorms.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash chuckled.
"You already said that".

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed.
"So what brings you here? Already bored of the dorms?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.

message 32: by Claire (new)

Claire | 109 comments "Pineapple's all cut up! Come and get it," Abiteth called out, "I'm Abiteth, by the way, but when I'm out assassinating people and such, I go by Styx, like the river in the underworld. You can either call me Abiteth or Styx, but don't dare use the name Abby, I cannot be held liable if you do."
She began popping pineapple pieces in her mouth and chewing slowly, glancing around at the others in the room.

((sorry it took me soooo long to post again. One of my dogs peed in my room (gross!) and I had to clean it up, then my feet had pee stank on them (grosser!) so I had to clean up myself.))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mm, did you make any yet?" She asked, stretching out her legs.

message 34: by Claire (new)

Claire | 109 comments Abiteth sighed and stood. Ezreal and Ash had abandoned the pineapple party while she was cutting it, so she needed to find something else to do with the remaining fruit. Calling Amukelani, who had been stalking a mouse nearby, she flounced out the door and headed to the cafeteria, leaving a discarded bag of orange peels in the corner.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you want to be friends then? And you do know you ignored the pineapple party right" Ash teased, chuckling.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool, hey, you want to go to the training room?" Ash asked, beaming.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whoa, no need to take that out" she gestured to his dagger.
"Well, just until we get into the training room" she grinned.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yup" she said, following him out the door.

message 39: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Jacqueline watched people come and go and instantly wished that she wasn't so awkward. She really wasn't good at anything except for doing what she was told. She sighed and rested her forehead on the table again.

message 40: by Utah.J. (new)

Utah.J. Jason enters, and asks Jacqueline "what's up?

message 41: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ Isabella walks slowly through the shadows. She then steps out and sits at a table. "Right here."

message 42: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ "I'm Isabella Winters."

message 43: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ "So did I. Honestly, I'm half expecting someone to pop out at any minute and yell at us for not seeing them," she said. She rested her elbow on the table and her chin on the palm of her hand. "I guess we'll just see what happens."

message 44: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ ((Well that's depressing.))
"Or I suppose he could have forgotten," Isabella said with a sigh.

message 45: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ ((ok))
"And here I was actually hoping to learn something. Ah well," she said shaking her head.

message 46: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ She grinned. "I got throwing knives down, but no other ranged weapons, so why not?"

message 47: by Utah.J. (new)

Utah.J. Jason stands and says "i know it's not dark out but stealth isn't all about the dark. today we will learn about stealth from my favorite person ME! today's lesson: blending in. so first off rule number 1: NEVER TRY TO ATTRACT ATTENTION! in fact never draw attention anyway. here's how to do it: don't let your weapons be seen dagger not sword, short blowgun not bow. NEVER LEAVE WITNESSES!! if you are in a crowd: NEVER MAKE EYE CONTACT!! speak the language with the same accent as everybody else NO MUTTERING!! speak as little as possible!

message 48: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ "I see that." She turns her attention to Jason, wondering if he would say anything she didn't already know.

message 49: by Utah.J. (new)

Utah.J. well can you disappear like this? asks Jason as he melts into the couch.

message 50: by Utah.J. (new)

Utah.J. (no not melt like a popsicle)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19