The School for Young Assassins discussion

The School > Cafeteria

Comments Showing 1-50 of 521 (521 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Conner (i-will-read-anything-ya) | 479 comments Mod
Here you can eat and talk. We have the best chefs in the world cook anything imaginable. Enjoy!

message 2: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

((HAHHAHAHA, The food is sooo good. Did you know i love to bake in real life?))

message 3: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

((WOW!! I love buckeyes!!! They are soo good. Biffles/Besties forever. How old is my bestie?

message 4: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

(( me too! I intend to live forever. So far, so good. lol))

message 5: by Claire (new)

Claire | 109 comments Abiteth rushes to a fridge, knocking over two cooks in the process, and slams open the door. She hurriedly grabs a bag of oranges and a pineapple, kicks the door shut, and runs back out the door.

message 6: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

((So true! Smart and my bestie. Your the whole package. lol))

message 7: by Claire (new)

Claire | 109 comments Abiteth and pet strolled into the cafeteria and asked a chef to make pineapple soup. When the chef gave her an odd look, she explained, "You fill a pot with a cup of water and bring it to a boil. Then, once it's really bubbling, you throw in pineapple chunks. Finally, add a spritz of lemon juice. Es delicioso."
She handed over the pineapple chunks still in her hand, then sat at a table, waiting for her pineapple soup.

message 8: by Claire (new)

Claire | 109 comments The chef informed Abiteth that he had burned her pineapple soup, so she sighed and asked for a lime and a hunk of raw meat. After he fetched the two things her, she thanked him and left, giving Amukelani the meat and sucking on the lime herself.

message 9: by Cera (new)

Cera kate walks in and sighs. she very didnt want to be here but she had to be. she looks around for a seat

message 10: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Lina walked into the cafeteria, exploring the school she had just arrived at and saw it was mainly empty.

message 11: by Cera (new)

Cera Kate looks at the girl that just walk in.a voice pop in her head saying go say hi. you need friends. Kate didn't listen to the voice

message 12: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Lina noticed the other girl and smiles momentarily as she reaches for a bread roll.

message 13: by Cera (new)

Cera Kate was surprise that the girl smile at her. she smile back, as she took some food.

message 14: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Hello there. I'm Allina but you can call me Lina." she said bravely, sticking her hand out.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Cynthia walked into the Cafeteria. She looks and walks to one of the cupboards. Cynthia grabs a few boxes of matches and stuffs them in her pocket. She sits down at a table and starts to fidget with a box of matches.

message 16: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Lina turned to see a newcomer and smiled at her too. "Hello."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi," she said and smiled at her, "I'm Cynthia."

message 18: by Cera (last edited Dec 23, 2012 08:26PM) (new)

Cera "hi i am Kate. nice to meet you Lina." Kate said nicely. " hi to you too cynthia.'

message 19: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "I'm Lina if you didn't hear already." She smiled and sat down on the long bench by the table.

message 20: by Cera (new)

Cera kate sat down too

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"I've got to go," Cynthia said to the two, "Gotta go burn something." She grinned and strode out of the Cafeteria.

message 22: by Cera (new)

Cera Kate look at Lina with a raise eyebrow

message 23: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Lina raised an eyebrow, extremely curious. "Well that was strange. But cool."

message 24: by Cera (new)

Cera " cool how?" kate ask

message 25: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Not sure...I think it was how she said it. Anyways, it's not like everyone here was going to be a good girl, right?" Lina tried to explain.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Cynthia walked into the Cafeteria and waves to Lina. "Hey," she smiled warmly and opened the fridge in search of something to eat.

message 27: by Giulia (new)

Giulia ((Isn't it the 1800s?))

"Oh hello. Did you burn what you needed to?" she smiled and turned around, excited to hear.

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 24, 2012 01:47PM) (new)

((o.o Post 10?))

"Yeah," she replied, "A house." Cynthia grabbed something that looked like food and left the cafeteria.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash sprinted into the cafeteria, spotting a few girls sitting down.
"Have you seen 2 boomerang knives?" She asked.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes! Someone stole my really awesome boomerang knives!" ash yelled frantically.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm sure, they were in my bag when I went to bed, and they were gone when I woke up!" Ash insisted, her eyes wide and eyebrows raised.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"I've checked everywhere but the training room. Though I doubt they're there, I went to the dorms straight after training" Ash said, rubbing her forehead, feeling a migraine coming on.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, but I don't think they're here anymore. Cynthia was supposed to help me too but she disappeared somewhere" Ash responded.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cynthia couldn't have taken them, she burns things, that's her thing. And I'm sure, I put my bag right next to my bed. God, I hate people! No offence" Ash said, sitting down on one of the benches, her head in her hands.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"They better, what am I supposed to train without my weapons!" Ash exclaimed, jumping up from my seat to grab a banana she found on a table.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know, I've only seen Cynthia and that new guy at the dorms" she said, peeling her banana.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash sighed, taking a large bite of her banana, chewing it slowly.
"I don't know anyone else" she moped after swallowing.

message 38: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Lina watched the transaction with interest but stayed quiet as they hadn't noticed her yet.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) Ren quietly walked to an empty table holding a plate of sushi and meat buns.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) Taking a bite out of her meat bun she began to read.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Isn't she a teacher" Ash asked, taking another bite out of her banana.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey!" Cynthia called, "Still looking for your Boomerangs?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yup" Ash said in a motionless tone, finishing off her banana.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Have you opened your eyes and looked for them?" Cynthia asked and fidgeted with a box of matches. She waved at Breianna, "Hi and no, I'm not going to burn down this place."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash nodded.
"You know I think I'm just gonna go back to the dorms, mope around for a while, maybe catch a few zzz's" she said, getting up to throw her banana peel in the bin.

message 46: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Lina looked down into her hands, remaining quiet as she overheard the conversation.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Later Anna" Ash waved goodbye and headed for the dorms.

message 48: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Lina left the cafeteria for the commons.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Cynthia yawned and walked out of the Cafeteria.

message 50: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Conrad walked in and grabbed a coffee. He quickly left. Before he left he "accidentally" dropped a dagger with his name on it. He wanted to see who would return it to him.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11