Book Junkies discussion

All Things Random > What are you doing?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Marija *I'm nothing but a slave of my misery* | 239 comments I'll be home and I hate that...

message 2: by Dale (new)

Dale Ibitz (goodreadscomdale_ibitz) Christmas Eve we travel to Massachusetts to my sister's house and hang out with my family. Not a thrill fest, usually more annoying than anything. Christmas Day my husband's family comes to our house. Today I am steam cleaning, since one of my guests is extremely allergic to dogs. Christmas is a lot of work!

Marija *I'm nothing but a slave of my misery* | 239 comments My aunt just invited me to spend holidays with her family! I hope parents will let me

message 4: by NayNay (new)

NayNay Christmas Eve myself and four sister's (with spouses and children too) we get together and do secret santa....we are all godparents to each other's children so we do a little extra celebration. Each year we go to different houses do gifts and then have dinner.

Christmas Day we usually go to my Dad's and cook dinner and have fun...but this year Dad has not been well and just got out of the hospital, so my sister is having it at her house. Who knows maybe this well start a new tradition?

message 5: by Hannah (last edited Jan 11, 2013 04:48AM) (new)

Hannah (faize) | 1090 comments Mod
Hmm...it's kinda late, but I went to Albuquerque for Christmas. Walked around Oldtown and ate Polish stuff. :D