The School for Young Assassins discussion

Non-RP > Questions/ Concerns/ Comments/Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Conner (i-will-read-anything-ya) | 479 comments Mod
The title says all!

message 2: by Utah.J. (new)

Utah.J. hey i am novice level role-player sorry but i am master level sword fighter so i could teach that if you accept my application for the elite 5

message 3: by Claire (new)

Claire | 109 comments Question: there are exactly 9 classes at the moment and they are supposed to be taught by an "Elite 5". If each Elite 5 member teaches 1 class, who teaches the rest? (Is it just me, or did that sound like a first grade math problem?). Anyway, who does teach the rest? I mean I guess you headmasters could, but that's still four classes for you guys... I guess you could always make like an Elite 7... I understand that it doesn't really sound as cool, but if you add lots exclamation marks... Elite 7!!!!!! Maybe not that many, it just sorta seems desperate like that.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I asked the same thing...the headmasters teach more than one...I think

message 5: by Utah.J. (new)

Utah.J. i can teach swords as well.

message 6: by Elizabeth (last edited Dec 22, 2012 06:04PM) (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Headmasters are doing the sword/knife/dagger class. Sorry.

message 7: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

LOL, we will teach a lot of classes. Yes that is true. We could change it to elite 7, but there needs to be students too! i will erase some classes that no one comments in after a month! So get people to comment in your class!

message 8: by Utah.J. (new)

Utah.J. alright i got to go sorry i'll prob be back tomorrow sometime. if not i'll be back wednesday.

message 9: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

BYYEEE!!

message 10: by Claire (last edited Dec 22, 2012 06:11PM) (new)

Claire | 109 comments Well thanks, Ryuzaki.... Ugh, people... Haha
Believe it or not, I'm actually really shy in real life except around really good friends. I'm that quiet girl sitting in the back of the class that never raises her hand and goes all doe eyed and just stares at you if you talk to her... Its kinda sad. That's the main reason I talk so much on here. I have to get all my crazy ideas out of me somehow... And trust me, there are a lot of them...
Thanks for answering my question and trust me... They will comment... Or they will die, theoritically of course... Again assassining in real life is not cool

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Crazy people are Awsome!

message 12: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Don't be afraid of who you are.

You are not Crazy.
You are not Weird.
You are You!

There is no such thing as crazy. We all are different and that is what makes our world great. That little girl in the back of the room could one day be Ms. President. And any guy would be super lucky to make her Mrs. President. Be who you want to be. Not what they tell you to be.

message 13: by Claire (new)

Claire | 109 comments Dont worry, I don't get offended... I get even... Jk... Sarcasm is really hard to convey online

message 14: by Utah.J. (new)

Utah.J. hey i'm back! at least for a few minutes.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

All ya people need to stop randomly spamming the other topics O.O

message 16: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

I agree. Please comment in this area to spam and only RP in the others. Gad you back! And sarcasm is hard to convey.... oh well. if they get offended then it's their fault. And here at this school we all get even. Muahahahaha.

message 17: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

You can train there, but it is not as well equipped. I would all train in the schools training area. Everyone can hang out there and you know, make friends. :)

QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ONLY!!!! THANK YOU!!!

message 18: by Claire (new)

Claire | 109 comments Hey, can I describe what my cat is doing if I have her creeping around without my character? Like if there's a reason I'm having her creep around?

message 19: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Sure, try putting it in italics! tell your cat to be a good kitty *mischevious grin*

message 20: by Claire (last edited Dec 23, 2012 08:15AM) (new)

Claire | 109 comments Yay! That cat was the best idea ever!

message 21: by Utah.J. (new)

Utah.J. hey conner one prob with no guns umm if there was no guns in 1800 what was the american revolution fought with?

message 22: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Muskets. They were terrible guns. Also, guns are noisy and assassins are silent killers. You will only use non gun powder weapons. Would you suggest a new date??

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) I would suggest earlier medieval like 1600s

message 24: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

I

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) What?

message 26: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Will fix it next time I get on!!!!!!

message 27: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Hey Elizabeth I have to go! Will rp with you tomorrow! Sorry

message 28: by Utah.J. (new)

Utah.J. also why do we need a school if everyone is already the best? when do we get to do assassinations?

message 29: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

The elite 5 are good, but not the best. the headmasters are the best. The students aren't even close. The 5 can learn from students and headmasters alike. We will have assassinations after graduation (I'll explain at a later time)

message 30: by Utah.J. (new)

Utah.J. Jason fell on his sword earlier today consequently he will be in the hospital for a few months by then everybody would be so far ahead he told me to say he quits.

message 31: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

WHAT!!!!! Is he okay???? Omg where?!?!?

message 32: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) What happened!!

message 33: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Jason fights with swords as a sport and he got hurt!!! OMG!! He already quit. If this is a joke I will be p$&%#€ sorry! But really

message 34: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

Or the elite 5 could have partners. Happy new year my lovely bunch of people! I love you all! You mean a lot to me!

message 35: by Grace (new)

Grace (bookworm478) | 9 comments do we have to make a class schedule or just go to any class we want?

message 36: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

You can go wherever! Just try to go to some classes!!!!

message 37: by Grace (new)

Grace (bookworm478) | 9 comments okay, thanks! :D

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Is Artemis accepted?

message 39: by Conner, Headmaster Conrad Hatings (new)

YEs sorry.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool, thanks!

message 41: by ɯɐɔ (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) Exactly what I was thinking.

message 42: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) We were going to do missions then the group kinda died....

message 43: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) :) I sent out a message telling pople to be acitve the other day, think it helped a little...

message 44: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Well thanks!

message 45: by Ellen (new)

Ellen (kdellen) i wanna be a teacher. how do i do that?

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Makaylia wrote: "do you have to be accepted with your character before you can start posting conversations in classess?"

I'm still waiting for a reply to that question, man, I really hope this group doesnt die...

message 47: by Chisom (new)

Chisom O | 7 comments Hey Connor. Could you look ofver my character, cause i keep waiting for u to either accept or reject me. (It would be awesome if i was accepted though)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

We're pretty sure Connor has left the building...I would just jump in if I were you.....

message 49: by Rachelle£ (new)

Rachelle£ | 668 comments hey, could we have a stable so we can train in horseback? with maybe some elephants too?

message 50: by Elmina (new)

Elmina | 26 comments We should have a "request to RP" or "find someone to RP with" thread.

« previous 1