The New Age Wizarding World of J.K. Rowling discussion

Wanna Be a MOD

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 316 comments Mod
Name:

Have you been a MOD before?:

Give me three ideas that could improve this group that are not obvious:

Give me three reasons that are not stupid or "funny" why you should be made a MOD over anyone else:

message 2: by Halle, Charming Professor *Wit Beyond Measure* (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 82 comments Mod
Name: Halle (That rhymes with 'valley')

Have you been a MOD before?: Often

Give me three ideas that could improve this group that are not obvious: Put up polls, start debates, and make me a mod.

Give me three reasons that are not stupid or "funny" why you should be made a MOD over anyone else: I'm always on Good Reads unless something super extraordinary is happening, I've been in a lot of groups so I know how things are supposed to be, and there's only one other active person at the moment. Not much competition.

message 3: by Halle, Charming Professor *Wit Beyond Measure* (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 82 comments Mod
And let's not forget my dry humor and wit.

message 4: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

lol good

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I have been a mod

Three ideas are: Get ppl more involed in everything, try games and fun things i guess, and try like some things where we get to know everyone.

I'm always a good listener, i luv this site, i luv everyone on it, and im reliable, like if there are emails to be sent, pictures to download, anything like that u can count on me....

Plz pick me cuz I Luv u

message 6: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Jacob, I think I can be a MOD now, since I got the hang of everything. XD

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Tara wrote: "Jacob, I think I can be a MOD now, since I got the hang of everything. XD"

Don't you have to fill in the form?

message 8: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Smurf wrote: "Tara wrote: "Jacob, I think I can be a MOD now, since I got the hang of everything. XD"

Don't you have to fill in the form?"

He asked earlier.

message 9: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

thnx Tara I think you can prove well, even if you don't understand being a creation MOD I will let you regulate things.

but do you know how to go to specific folders and create topics???

message 10: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) I kind of do since I since I had to do one for a friend. That was long time ago. I didn't even know what it was for, I just made the topic she said to XD

message 11: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

lol excellent I am only making you a MOD for Hogwarts though

message 12: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) That's find. I wanted to start off small. What do you need done? Or do you want me to go to MOD chat so you can tell me there?

message 13: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

go tot he hogwarts group and I can tell you

message 14: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Ok

message 15: by Hope ♡ (new)

Hope ♡ Name: Hope(less) Kowalski

I have been a mod before in many a groups(about 20 of them)!

For the three reasons I had debates, cool polls, and different Harry Potter games we can play, such as a Harry Potter spells or A.B.C. of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!

I should be a mod because of my leadership skills, my knowledge on Harry Potter, and I have very good ideas!

message 16: by Jacob, Dark and most feared wizard of all time, Lord Hott (new)

approved

message 17: by C (new)

C (beyondtheveil) | 7 comments Name: (I'm sorry, but I cannot disclose this)

Have you been a MOD before?: Yes, I moderate three groups.

Give me three ideas that could improve this group that are not obvious: We could play through the novels, like an interactive-roleplay Hogwarts; the Triwizard Tournament could be held, Hogwarts' rebellion against Umbridge, and the like. Two, we could correct much of the grammar (no offense, but the preponderance of the labels are incomprehensible). Three, it would be an intelligent idea to get this group back on its feet, as it is...DEAD. Thank you honoured ladies and gentlemen, for listening to my, uh, rant suggestions. ^.^

Give me three reasons that are not stupid or "funny" why you should be made a MOD over anyone else: I usually am very committed to my groups, and I aspire to make them large-scale, albeit none of them are THAT large. Two, I am able to recruit some very talented friends to this group (admittedly, Kenz is a prodigy with this sort of stuff). Three, I will not, under any circumstances, desert this group. I believe it has potential.

message 18: by C (new)

C (beyondtheveil) | 7 comments Bellatrix wrote: "Name: (I'm sorry, but I cannot disclose this)

Have you been a MOD before?: Yes, I moderate three groups.

Give me three ideas that could improve this group that are not obvious: We could ..."

C'mon! Hello?