Pretty Little Liars. discussion

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Juliet had been walking for about five minutes before realising she had left her project in her locker at school.
"Shit!" She muttered, she really didn't want to go back to school at this time of night, especially after what happened.
She spotted a park across the street that had a short cut to her school.
She crossed the deserted road and opened the gate to the park, hearing the swings creek as the wind blew.
She shuddered, feeling her phone vibrate in her back jean pocket.
She grabbed her phone and started to read the text.

'Little bitches like you should never walk alone...xxx A'

"Oh my god" Juliet whispered.

message 2: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Matthew pulled up in his car. When he stepped out, he was surprised to see that Crystal was already there-- and with a motorcycle! Usually girls were late to dates and arrived... in other forms of transportation or needed to be picked up. That's why he loved Crystal so much. She was different in a good way.

message 3: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Matthew was pleasantly shocked by the hug. "Hey." He said, his voice muffled by her hair. He hugged her back, looping his arms around her waist lovingly. He pulled back and let their lips meet. Yep, he was crazy about her.

message 4: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Matthew nodded. "I was pleasantly surprised and just so you know, feel free to give me hugs whenever." He said, smiling softly. His smile was something entirely different. It was a bit lopsided, indicating that like him, it was imperfect.

message 5: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Matthew nodded. He took her hand gently and held in his. It was bit chilly that night, so the warmth of her hand to his was appreciated. Being the perfect gentleman, he took off his leather coat and draped it around Crystal to keep her warm. He should've been cold, but he wasn't. Being with Crystal made him feel all warm inside.

message 6: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Matthew smiled softly and shook his head. "No," he said, combing through his hair with one hand. "Being with you makes me warm." He grinned, squeezing her hand lightly. In the moonlight, Crystal was even more beautiful in Matt's opinion.

message 7: by Rose (last edited Dec 30, 2012 04:57PM) (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Matt laughed. Yeah, he had a reputation but he wasn't going to put his relationship with Crystal at stake for it. "We'll, what can I say, you're special." He said, loving the way she leaned on him. He snuggled closer into her her, letting his body heat transfer to her.

message 8: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Matthew nodded. He really was fine. "I'm fine, really." He assured, wrapping his arm around Crystal's shoulder. She was so modest-- Matt loved that. She was special; she was smart and nice and funny. Why couldn't she see that for herself?

message 9: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Matthew smiled his lopsided smile and hugged Crystal tighter. He hoped she was warm. It was pretty chilly out that night. "Want to get some frozen yogurt? My treat." He grinned, spying a frozen yogurt cart. It was pleasant surprise that it was still open at this time of night.

message 10: by Rose (last edited Dec 31, 2012 04:07PM) (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Matthew smiled and led Crystal to the frozen yogurt cart. He ordered a vanilla medium cup with gummy worms and pulled out a crisp twenty. "Order anything you want." He whispered into her ear, kissing her neck softly afterwards.

message 11: by Rose (last edited Dec 31, 2012 04:09PM) (new)

Rose (dottedlines) The guy at the register-- a pimply teenage boy, maybe 15, blushed when he saw the public display of affection. Matt smirked and chuckled mentally, handing him the twenty and getting back the frozen yogurt and $15 in change. He took of bit of his and smiled. Even on cold winter days, frozen yogurt made him feel warm inside.

message 12: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) "Wanna try some of mine?" Matt asked, holding out a spoon of vanilla frozen yogurt with gummy worms on top. Woah, he must've really like Crystal because he usually never shared his gummy worms. Matt had dated some girls who hated sharing food. He hoped Crystal wouldn't be one of them.

message 13: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Matt tried it and grinned. "Delicious." He said, wrapping his arms around her and feeding her another spoonful of his yogurt. She was so cute when she blushed, Matt couldn't help himself.

message 14: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Mattthew smiled softly, burying his head in Crystal's abundance of hair. She was so different from other girls he had dated, but he loved her uniqueness. He held her in his arms for a minute before leading her to a park bench and sitting down.

message 15: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Matthew sat in silence for a moment, finishing his yogurt. He was speechless. How could that be? He was Matthew Daunahey, he didn't get speechless around girls. If anything, girls were speechless around him! It was like he lost all his spark around Crystal. Finally, he turned to her and the words came tumbling out. "Crystal, I want you to know that I really like you." He said.

message 16: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) Matthew looked at her for a moment, unable to believe that he'd just said that like a retarded monkey-- and that she had responded positively! "Re--really?" He asked, stumbling a bit on his words. Woah, way to lose your cool. He thought bitterly to himself.

message 17: by Kyland (new)

Kyland Kasper  (Fvck_Kasper) | 25 comments Daniel walked through the park with his music blasting, he really hated being outside so it was ironic that he was out on this sunny Winter day. He was wearing a light black jacket, some jeans that were cuffed perfectly over his Old School Vans . He hardly ever wore them, but today just seemed like the day. Daniel walked to a nearby park bench, and sat thinking about the start of his week, weekends always went by fast for Daniel.

message 18: by Rose (new)

Rose (dottedlines) ღ฿εłłεღ wrote: "((XD Nice.))

Crystal smiled and nodded slowly. "Of course," She said softly then kissed his cheek and put her head on his shoulder. She was doing her best to stay calm, but it was becoming hard si..."

((Sorry for the late response!!))

Matthew smiled to himself. " You're so beautiful Crystal." he said, his words muffled by her hair. He leaned against her lightly, trying not to force all his weight on her. It was hard though, he felt so comfortable and relaxed around her, a feeling he rarely felt.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Lea walked into the park, sitting on a empty bench and got out her phone, texting her mom that she's going to be home late.

message 20: by Kyland (new)

Kyland Kasper  (Fvck_Kasper) | 25 comments Daniel wandered around the park mindlessly. He had his music blasting, he was planning on skipping family dinner because he really wasn't hungry, and didn't really feel like seeing his family. He noticed a girl on the bench, "Hi there." Daniel smiled at her.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Lea looked up from her phone, raising her eyebrows at the guy in front of her.
"Er, hey" she greeted, giving him a small smile.

message 22: by Kyland (new)

Kyland Kasper  (Fvck_Kasper) | 25 comments "Mind if I sit with you?" Daniel asked curiously. He didn't want to invade her privacy. He looked at her and smiled lightly.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure" Lea nodded, putting her phone back in her back pocket and sighed, rubbing her eyes.

message 24: by Kyland (new)

Kyland Kasper  (Fvck_Kasper) | 25 comments "What's wrong. Did I say something bad?" Daniel asked sitting down next to her on the bench. He looked at her with kindness in her eyes.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, no, sorry I'm just a little tired" she explained, chuckling nervously.
"You did nothing wrong" she stated, smiling up at the stranger.

message 26: by Kyland (new)

Kyland Kasper  (Fvck_Kasper) | 25 comments "Oh. Well I'm Daniel. What's your name?" He asked curiously the girl was very pretty, Daniel wondered if she went to the near by Highschool.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Lea" she greeted, holding her hand out to him. He looked a little familiar, did he go to the same high school not too far from here?

message 28: by Kyland (new)

Kyland Kasper  (Fvck_Kasper) | 25 comments "That's a nice name" Daniel said honestly. "I'm Daniel." He took Lea's hand in his and shook softly. "Do you go to the Highschool around here?" Daniel asked.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks, and yeah I do" she said dully, she hated it there, it was boring and a lot of the teenagers that go there are such asses it's incredible.

message 30: by Kyland (new)

Kyland Kasper  (Fvck_Kasper) | 25 comments "It doesn't sound like you enjoy it much." Daniel said with a small laugh. He wasn't very fond of the school either, but is was manageable.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not really, the guys are asses, no offence, and the girls aren't far away from being asses" she sated bluntly.

message 32: by Kyland (new)

Kyland Kasper  (Fvck_Kasper) | 25 comments "Well not all of the guys are asses. Some of them are too high to act like an ass" Daniel said subliminally referring to himself. "There are some nice people."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you one of them then? The ones that are too high to be anything?" She teased, shaking her head while chuckling.

message 34: by Kyland (new)

Kyland Kasper  (Fvck_Kasper) | 25 comments "I might be" Daniel said with a laugh. "But the point is, there are some people who are quite nice and a pleasure to be around." He looked at Lea "You just gotta look for them" Daniel winked at her.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Lea laughed at his wink, tilting her head slightly.
"You are very strange indeed" she commented, chuckling.

message 36: by Kyland (new)

Kyland Kasper  (Fvck_Kasper) | 25 comments ((Sorry For The Late Reply. I Didn't Get A Notification))
Daniel smiled, "I think we're all strange in our own way." He said seriously. Sometimes people let their egos get in the way of who they really are, and that was one of Daniel's pet peeves.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh hello, I didn't get a notification either))

She laughed, scratching the side of her head slightly.
"So what brings you here?" She asked, looking around the park.

message 38: by Totally/In/Love (new)

Totally/In/Love (Totallygabrielle) | 43 comments Jessica walks in

message 39: by Kyland (new)

Kyland Kasper  (Fvck_Kasper) | 25 comments ((Lol I'm Back Again. Sorry For The Late Replies.))
Daniel didn't know if he should tell this girl what he really came hear to do. "I just came to get some air." He chuckled a little bit. His answer was so cliché.