The FS Circus Roleplay discussion

Harisson Property > Dancing Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 406 (406 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Pierce Withers, Got a Problem??Say It to my face. (last edited Dec 22, 2012 12:02PM) (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 429 comments Mod
Rin,Travis,Cody,and Mewtwo are wearing( Photobucket )

message 2: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Cross touched the mask on his face lightly, then smiled. This will probably be fun! He wondered what would happen tonight.

http://www.justposhmasks.com/uploads/...

message 3: by Pierce Withers, Got a Problem??Say It to my face. (new)

Travis was on Rins shoulders he smiled happy that the humans would think that his horns were part his mask.Mewtwo grumbled his tail was hard to hid but he had managed.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 22, 2012 10:25AM) (new)

Rosita walked into the ball with a smile on her face her beautiful blonde hair was curled and falling down her shoulders wearing a short strapless Masquerade dress

description

With a beautiful blue mask with a blue feather attached to it

description

Her Make-up was flawless as she looked around the dance wondering who was who..she sighed softly when she noticed Jacob wasnt there of course she could tell him from the crowd seeing he was her best friend but the others no she couldnt really tell who was who

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 617 comments Argent came in wearing her red and black dress and mask to match
Photobucket
Photobucket .
She smiled as she looked around

message 6: by Pierce Withers, Got a Problem??Say It to my face. (new)

(im guessing ppl just put there stuff up no rp)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

(This is rp xD we just stateing what we are wearing then rp)

message 8: by Pierce Withers, Got a Problem??Say It to my face. (new)

(oh okay im like...wht?)

message 9: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Cross looked around and smiled. Everything was beautiful, he'd never been in such a place before. He was always runnin away from everything he never stopped to enjoy the things around him. But how he realized, life wasn't all that bad.

message 10: by Pierce Withers, Got a Problem??Say It to my face. (new)

Travis and Rin walked around looking at all the girls maby this'dance thing wasnt yucky

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Rositas eyes kept wandering as she saw Jacob walk in she smiled as she walked over to him "Why hello there Sir " She Smiled

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 617 comments Argent wandered around quietly and looked at everyone

message 13: by Pierce Withers, Got a Problem??Say It to my face. (new)

Cody leaned agaisnt a wall.He was gloomy so no one came near him.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 617 comments Argent kept walking around,trying to guess who is who

message 15: by Pierce Withers, Got a Problem??Say It to my face. (new)

Travis laughed as he fell off Rins Shoulders "So no one knows who we are lets act like we dont know each other."
Rin nodded

message 17: by Pierce Withers, Got a Problem??Say It to my face. (new)

Cody stood still some more

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 617 comments Argent looked around still and kept silent

message 19: by Pierce Withers, Got a Problem??Say It to my face. (new)

(bored)

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 617 comments Argent hummed quietly and looked at the ground

message 22: by Pierce Withers, Got a Problem??Say It to my face. (new)

Cody looked around.
Rin looked for someone to dance with.

message 23: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Cross looked up to see Brook alone, but not knowing who she was, he went over and smiled. "Hello," he said kindly.

message 24: by Pierce Withers, Got a Problem??Say It to my face. (new)

Cody growled in the corner"This sucks"

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 617 comments Argent stopped humming and looked up "Hello" she said

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 617 comments Argent tilted her head "Hello Fox" she said

message 27: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Cross smiled and bowed slightly, "I'm Cross," he said softly, looking down at her with gentle eyes. He didn't see why she was all alone. He thought it was rude to leave a girl all alone by herself.

message 28: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Cross tilted his head, "Is something the matter?" he asked. He frowned a bit. To him she didn't seen very interested.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 617 comments Argent smiled "You dont look too bad yourself" she said

message 30: by Pierce Withers, Got a Problem??Say It to my face. (new)

Cody grabbed Travis and put him on his shoulders."Lets find someone together buddy"

message 31: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Cross just smiled and nodded, holding out a hand, "Would you like to dance?" he asked cheerfully.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 617 comments She laughed slightly "Why would anyone dance with me?" she asked

message 33: by Pierce Withers, Got a Problem??Say It to my face. (new)

Rin and Mewtwo sat down near each other.

message 34: by Pierce Withers, Got a Problem??Say It to my face. (new)

(hmmm i need someone to pick one of my boys:3)

message 35: by Pierce Withers, Got a Problem??Say It to my face. (new)

(oh okay)

message 36: by Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} (last edited Dec 22, 2012 03:52PM) (new)

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 617 comments She blushed slightly "But I've never danced before" she said

message 37: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Cross smiled and held her hand gently, then placed a hand on her waist softly as he started to dance with her.

message 38: by Pierce Withers, Got a Problem??Say It to my face. (new)

The four boys lined up next to the wall"Wht a bummer"said Rin

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 617 comments She looked at his hand for a moment before taking it "okay" she said

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 617 comments She nodded "Okay" she said again

message 41: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Cross smiled and looked at Brook. "You're very good at this." He said and looked at her mask. It was beautiful.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosita giggled softly "Dont you look handsome tonight " she said with a smile

message 43: by Pierce Withers, Got a Problem??Say It to my face. (new)

(whos she talking to?Rosita?)

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

(Jacob)

message 45: by Pierce Withers, Got a Problem??Say It to my face. (new)

(.oh)

message 46: by Caramel Cat (last edited Dec 22, 2012 05:04PM) (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Yukari walked in with her mask on she looked pretty.

Vixie walked in with her mask on in a white dress with a black mask. You could tell who she was with her ears and tail. She smiled at everyone.

message 47: by Pierce Withers, Got a Problem??Say It to my face. (new)

(oh my)
Rin And Travis were gulping down drinks fast having a hard time drink with masks on.

message 48: by Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} (last edited Dec 22, 2012 04:36PM) (new)

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 617 comments Argent followed his steps carefully,looking down at his feet at times

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosita smiled "Why thank you then Sir " She also say the girl with ears and a tail and winced then looked at Jacob and smiled again "Im surprise you are not dancing yet " she said softly moving a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear

message 50: by Pierce Withers, Got a Problem??Say It to my face. (new)

Cody watched the others making sure nothing went wrong.Mewtwos tail was out so Cody figured that he could have his wings out but disided otherwise not to alarm anyone by taking his shirt off or riping his tux.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9