Beauty and a Book discussion

Sharing > Nook Lend-Me

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maia (new)

Maia (maiajanelle) | 17 comments Mod
If you have a nook and you want some friends to lend books with and from, just write your name and email here. As soon as I find out how kindle people share books, I'll make a folder for y'all :)

My email is maiag93@hotmail.com

message 2: by Tessa (new)

Tessa Teevan (readingtessa) I'm tcarver_21@hotmail.com. I have around 160 lendable books :) Anyone, feel free to add me!

message 3: by Lisa S (new)

Lisa S (kasey_k_fan) I'm kasey_k_fan@charter.net I don't know how many books I have but feel free to add me.

message 4: by Rae (new)

Rae (misschristian) | 1 comments misschristian@comcast.net
Please add me to leadables.
Thx Rae

message 5: by Katrina (new)

Katrina (truelovecanbreakanycurse) | 3 comments Really how awesome, how does lendable books work? Do you email them? I have a question that off topic but how you had photo's to your reviews or bold text? I have not worked out how to be Goodread savvy yet with my reviews.

message 6: by Maia (new)

Maia (maiajanelle) | 17 comments Mod
Katrina wrote: "Really how awesome, how does lendable books work? Do you email them? I have a question that off topic but how you had photo's to your reviews or bold text? I have not worked out how to be Goodread ..."

I don't know how to answer your 2nd question. For the lendable books, however, I have an answer. This website gives the breakdown on the lend-me feature for nooks. http://www.readerdock.com/index.php/2...