Stephen King Fans discussion

The King Himself > Small cameo on Sons of Anarchy Season 3

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Micah (new)

Micah (onemorebaker) I have been re-watching Sons of Anarchy and just finished the episode in Season 3 where Steven King has a small cameo as a "fixer" guy named Bachman. I had totally forgotten about this until his face appeared on my television and laughed out loud when I realized who it was that had just shown up! Also the first time around I never connected his character name of Bachman with his pen name from the 80's. Just re-watching that brightened my day a little bit. Did anybody else see this too?

message 2: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Rayne | 151 comments Ha ha yes I was just talking about this yesterday actually. I thought it was him because I recognised his voice. Then he came on and I knew it was him. It was great to see him in such a great show. And that 3rd series has the best ending. I gave it a standing ovation!

message 3: by Dustin (new)

Dustin Yayyy, The Cleaner is AWESOME!!!

message 4: by Dan (new)

Dan (dan2345) | 169 comments Micah wrote: "I have been re-watching Sons of Anarchy and just finished the episode in Season 3 where Steven King has a small cameo as a "fixer" guy named Bachman. I had totally forgotten about this until his fa..."

LOL...I didn't see it but that is funny. I have heard that Stephen King is a big fan of the show.

message 5: by Angie, Constant Reader (new)

Angie | 2548 comments Mod
Oh yea I saw this... so cool!!!

message 6: by Drew (new)

Drew | 1 comments Perfect role for him !

message 7: by Linda (new)

Linda (beaulieulinda117gmailcom) | 975 comments I love that show, but I just started and my TV is just showing the third season, so I'll have to watch for the episode.

message 8: by Dan (new)

Dan (dan2345) | 169 comments I think Stephen King should play a zombie on The Walking Dead.

message 9: by Dustin (new)

Dustin Linda wrote: "I love that show, but I just started and my TV is just showing the third season, so I'll have to watch for the episode."

You're going to love it, Linda!!

message 10: by Angie, Constant Reader (new)

Dan wrote: "I think Stephen King should play a zombie on The Walking Dead."

That would be AWESOME!

message 11: by Kat (new)

Kat (katsobsession) | 40 comments Dan wrote: "I think Stephen King should play a zombie on The Walking Dead."

That would be beyond cool.

message 12: by Dan (new)

Dan (dan2345) | 169 comments Kat wrote: "Dan wrote: "I think Stephen King should play a zombie on The Walking Dead."

That would be beyond cool."

I know, wouldn't it? Just have him all rotten and decayed and eating someone, and then have Daryl come take him out with his crossbow. I wish there was a way we could send a message to King or Robert Kirkman to make that happen.

message 13: by Stepheny (new)

Stepheny (stephenythereallifeanniewilkes) I was freaking out when I saw King on SOA!! Love that show and love him! He was perfect for that small part too! It was awesome.

message 14: by Angie, Constant Reader (new)

message 15: by Angie, Constant Reader (new)

message 16: by Dustin (new)

Dustin Angie wrote: ""

Yay, AWESOME!!

message 17: by Micah (new)

Micah (onemorebaker) nice screen shot angie.

message 18: by Linda (new)

Linda (beaulieulinda117gmailcom) | 975 comments Love SOA have yet to the episode with SK.

message 19: by Dustin (new)

Dustin Linda wrote: "Love SOA have yet to the episode with SK."

Ah, you are going to LOVE IT, Linda!!