Movies We've Just Watched discussion

Alvin and the Chipmunks

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (kellyhilde) | 1 comments I saw this over the weekend and absolutely loved it!!! And so did my kids!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

My husband wants to see it, but I dont, lol.

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 13 comments I can't wait to see it!

message 4: by Erica (new)

Erica Poole | 19 comments Oh I loved this! I couldn't wait to see it, because I LOVED A & C growing up. This was actually a good addition to the memory, modernized but not bastardized I guess I would say, and Simon when he is flirting with the maid, how freaking cute!

message 5: by Robert (new)

Robert | 51 comments Today's fun fact: Did you know that Alvin and the chipmunks (well, David Seville, at least...) are related to George Clooney? Also, for the more literature minded (this is Goodreads, after all), to William Saroyan...

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Ladd (ashleyladd) | 13 comments That's so cool to hear a bit about the behind the scenes part of the movie. Thanks for a bit of insight.

message 7: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Ladd (ashleyladd) | 13 comments My 13 year old giggled all the way through this so he loved it. It was sort of cute. A bit annoying in places. And I was an Alvin & The Chipmunk lover, too, when I was a kid. I still love their Christmas song.

message 8: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 I liked this. Jason Lee(DAVE) was funny and I also liked the uncle too.

message 9: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 118 comments It was a good family film. Not my favorite but some very funny parts.

I remember when I was a child, I had an Alvin record that had My Sherona. I can't remember the name of the LP. Anyone else know?