Worlds Away discussion

Start Here

Comments Showing 1-50 of 90 (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 139 comments Mod
Hello, my name is Sunshine. Think of me as a sort of benevolent dictator.

› Be kind.
› Use correct grammar and spelling to the best of your ability.
› Keep things PG or PG-13 (keep things clean).
› Characters must be approved before joining the roleplay. Expect an in-depth critique of all characters. None shall be spared.
› All posts must be at least 2-3 sentences in length.
› Only the dictator may add topics.

My standard rules. Enjoy.

message 3: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 38 comments Matthew, the gloriously deranged.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) ⸢Le Golden Crow⸥ (Marisa).

Wassup!

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 11 comments Ahaha, those are lovely rules. Are we supposed to introduce ourselves? I'm Miriam. I am extremely sporadic in goodreads participation; however, I am always striving to (but continuously failing to) be more... consistent. amaranthine.

People!!!!! :D (Forgive the spazziness, I'm so glad you guys joined!)

I'm glad you like the rules, Miriam!

message 8: by Lady Stardust (new)

Lady Stardust (lady_stardust32) | 1 comments Hello!

message 10: by Lisa (last edited Dec 22, 2012 08:48PM) (new)

Lisa (lisakojewer) | 10 comments Hey, it's Lisa. I figured I might as well join another group, since I don't have that much going on at the moment (and I do mean at this precise moment, not in general). (Also, complicated RPs. Yes. I just hope you haven't gone too complex.)

Hello Lisa! Uhm... what do you consider to be too complex?

message 12: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisakojewer) | 10 comments Too complex would be anything to the point where it's hard to keep up for a while (like if you had 50 pages of notes on the backstory of the world that have to be followed to the letter or complicated stats or something).

Ah. Yes, that will be avoided. (Though I have to admit, it sounds like a lot of fun!)

Dear people,

We have a lot of ideas for roleplays (eight, to be exact) now, so let's get some started! I'm planning on beginning with two, so to decide which two we shall start with, I will create two polls. The first poll is for your first roleplay choice and the second will be for your second pick. (Please do not vote for the same idea twice.) I will add together the results of both polls (they start tonight and end once we end up with a majority, or on Christmas day. Whichever comes first.

So go vote! Or I will find you and bean you over the head (figuratively speaking) until you go vote! If you don't like any of the ideas, either present your own ASAP or wait until the next round. If you are not sure what the ideas are, go look in the topic Roleplays, where they are all explained. If you are still confused, you may ask there for clarification or pm me.

Love you all,

Go vote.

Mason!!! Hello! Welcome!

message 16: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisakojewer) | 10 comments Hey, Mason.
(Lupine is active, just not on anything you're in. Our characters are conversing in another RP. Aria is in the same situation. Dunno about Zy/Cy/Mac.)

Because some of you are slackers and two of the past three days have been holidays, I have extended the polls one more day. Due to the current ties, there may be a run-off poll to finalize things. But that problem might be solved if the rest of you who haven't voted go and vote. ;)

Love you all and Merry Christmas!!!

message 18: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (last edited Dec 26, 2012 10:57AM) (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 11 comments Thanks! I just got back from a trip and was quite overwhelmed by all that had happened while I was away, so if you could extend the polls, that would be much appreciated. Merry Christmas!

message 19: by Zoey (new)

Zoey (zzoey) Zoey, the self-acclaimed fantasy writer of this goodreads network, creator of a brilliant and booming group, player of final fantasy, disregard-er of anything so amateur that I want to throw up...

Hey. :)

message 20: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 38 comments What group might that be?
Does it have a interesting and complex plot?(if it's an RP group)

message 21: by Zoey (new)

Zoey (zzoey) It sure does. Character Roleplays!

message 22: by Zoey (new)

Zoey (zzoey) But I'm not here to advertise that. I wanna roleplay!

Hello Zoey! Long time no see! How are you?

@Miriam: Just extended the polls. How was your trip?

message 25: by Zoey (new)

Zoey (zzoey) I'm fantastic. This group sounds like it will be fun!

message 26: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (last edited Dec 26, 2012 12:30PM) (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 11 comments The trip was good. We went to visit some relatives who we hadn't seen in quite a while. Everyone was really happy to be together, with the exception of my aunt's dog who welcomed my dad with a bite at the leg. (he only really damaged the pants, though) xP Thanks for asking. :)

@Zoey: Oh good and thanks!

@Miriam: Haha, that sounds like quite the time!

Dear everyone,

I have recently discovered how much I love @ signs, but if my frequent use of such starts to drive you crazy, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Your Loving Dictator

message 29: by Quinten (new)

Quinten | 20 comments Afternoon people.

Quinten!!! Hello!!

Amir is a ßø≤≤ | 3 comments Hellooo!

Hello! Welcome!

(Go look at the topic Roleplays and vote on the two polls before they close!)

Avenicci {fire hive} (monkshood) | 1 comments Hey everyone! Avi here! I haven't roleplayed in a very long time so please be patient with me and my (sometimes) wavering activity. It's good to be back!

Hey! How goes it?

Happy New Year, everyone!

How have all of your holidays been?

message 36: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisakojewer) | 10 comments Not pleasant in the slightest, but the days between them have been nice.

That is tragic, but I'm glad you've had some good days in there at least!

message 38: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisakojewer) | 10 comments Thank you.
Oh, and Happy New Year.

message 39: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (last edited Jan 06, 2013 05:06PM) (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 11 comments Kenz said to expect Ancient Civilizations and Government Testing to be up on Monday. The character formats are up. Though you can't post in them yet, one can definitely utilize them to get their character-making wheels moving. :)

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) I'd hold off on Ancient civilizations for a while. I'm pretty busy and it is my understanding that both Kenz and I need to approve.... Soo.... Yeah......

I'll try to finish getting the Government Testing one up tonight and then next week I'll work on getting a Future Universe sort of thing up and moving.

message 42: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 23 comments Hi! I'm Fen; I'm back! I missed you all-- unless I haven't met you, in which case, it's nice to meet you~

message 44: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 23 comments Sorry-- Food was necessary. I shall go and create a character like a good little soldier.

Just so you know, I haven't had time to get either of the two roleplays to the point where I can open them, but I'm working on it.

message 46: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 23 comments No prob. I typically, create my charries in Word docs first and save them in case something happens to the group or GR is malfunctioning.

message 48: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 23 comments It's heartbreaking when you pour blood and sweat into something and GR gives you that error message-- I copy all my posts before I attempt to post them too. GR has escalated my frame of mind to constant paranoia. -.-;

Haha, me too! The copying of a post before I try to post it has proved useful on many occasions!

message 50: by Fenestra (new)

Fenestra | 23 comments NOT FOREVER ALONE. :D

« previous 1