The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > Hey There!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, I'm Michaela, (most people call me Mickey). I live in Australia. I love anything and everything to do with mystery/crime/thriller. Movies and books alike. I try and read the book before watching the movie however it can be hard (especially if I don't know it was originally a book). Nice to meet you all,

Mickey

message 2: by Harley (new)

Harley Christensen (harleychristensen) | 1258 comments Mickey wrote: "Hey, I'm Michaela, (most people call me Mickey). I live in Australia. I love anything and everything to do with mystery/crime/thriller. Movies and books alike. I try and read the book before watchi..."

Welcome Mickey! I am fairly new here, too, and think you are really going to enjoy yourself, as there is a wealth of knowledge in the group...and a lot of really nice people. If you are looking for a new author and/or book to read, you've definitely landed in the right place!

Again...glad to have you here!

Cheers! ~Harley

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks Harley!

message 4: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2178 comments Mod
Welcome Mickey and Harley. Glad you found us. Lots of wonderful recommendations here.

message 5: by Mike (new)

Mike Welcome, Mickey, I know I've found some great new reads from this group. And Harley, Cheers!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks Mike and Donna.

message 7: by Harley (new)

Harley Christensen (harleychristensen) | 1258 comments Really appreciate the warm welcomes, Donna and Mike...thank you so much...

And to everyone...may you all have a wonderful holiday season!

~Harley

message 8: by Bill (new)

Bill | 5460 comments Welcome to the group, Mickey and Harley. I hope you enjoy yourself here. There are lots of great discussions and recommendations.

message 9: by Beth (new)

Beth | 408 comments Welcome to the group, Mickey and Harley, and happy new year!

message 10: by Bernie (new)

Bernie Dowling (beedeed) | 82 comments Welcome Mickey from a fellow Aussie. Cheers Bernie