David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite! discussion

Archive's > New Releases 2013!

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) Which New Releases are you waiting for in 2013.

message 2: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 10713 comments Mod
Prodigy (Legend, #2) by Marie Lu Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer

message 3: by Dione (new)

Dione Sage | 10 comments The Goddess Inheritanceby Aimee Carter and Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (jazzabella) | 87 comments There are so many good books coming out next year by my top 3 would have to be: Fire Country (Country Saga, #1) by David Estes , Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) by Cassandra Clare , The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3) by Richelle Mead

message 5: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 25 comments The Elite (The Selection, #2) by Kiera Cass * Inferno (Chronicles of Nick, #4) by Sherrilyn Kenyon * The House of Hades (Heroes of Olympus, #4) by Rick Riordan * Goddess (Starcrossed, #3) by Josephine Angelini * Perfect Scoundrels (Heist Society, #3) by Ally Carter * Gates of Paradise (Blue Bloods, #7) by Melissa de la Cruz * Chosen at Nightfall (Shadow Falls, #5) by C.C. Hunter * School Spirits (Hex Hall Spin-off, #1) by Rachel Hawkins *

Oh jeeze my list could go on forever lol.

message 6: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 25 comments ^^^^The one with no cover is the House of Hades by Rick Riordan

message 8: by Jenny, Always smiling! :-D (new)

Jenny (juliababyjen) | 12932 comments Mod
June new releases off my TBR list
Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X, #1) by Richelle Mead Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2) by Leigh Bardugo Faking It (Losing It, #2) by Cora Carmack Crushed (Pretty Little Liars, #13) by Sara Shepard PODs by Michelle K. Pickett Elegy (Hereafter #3) by Tara Hudson Tidal (Watersong, #3) by Amanda Hocking Abandon A Possession Novel by Elana Johnson Water & Storm Country (The Country Saga, #3) by David Estes Dragonfly (Dragonfly, #1) by Leigh Talbert Moore Forever Too Far (Too Far, #3) by Abbi Glines One Tiny Lie (Ten Tiny Breaths, #2) by K.A. Tucker Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn Dance of the Red Death (Masque of the Red Death, #2) by Bethany Griffin Star Cursed (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #2) by Jessica Spotswood Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend (Confessions, #2) by Louise Rozett Defy the Dark by Saundra Mitchell Solstice by P.J. Hoover The Game Changer (The Perfect Game, #2) by J. Sterling Ink (Paper Gods, #1) by Amanda Sun  In the After  by Demitria Lunetta After Daybreak (Darkness Before Dawn Trilogy, #3) by J.A. London The Human (The Eden Trilogy, #2) by Keary Taylor

message 9: by Jenny, Always smiling! :-D (new)

July releases off my TBR list
Addicted to You (Addicted, #1) by Krista Ritchie Facade (Games, #2) by Nyrae Dawn The Distance Between Us by Kasie West Viral Nation by Shaunta Grimes Vortex (Insignia, #2) by S.J. Kincaid This Strange and Familiar Place (So Close to You, #2) by Rachel Carter Losing Hope (Hopeless, #2) by Colleen Hoover A Darkness Strange and Lovely (Something Strange and Deadly, #2) by Susan Dennard Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay The Forgotten Ones (Lorien Legacies The Lost Files, #6) by Pittacus Lore Frigid by J. Lynn Midnight Frost (Mythos Academy, #5) by Jennifer Estep

Karen’s Library | 11320 comments Mod
Jenny wrote: "July releases off my TBR list
Addicted to You (Addicted, #1) by Krista RitchieFacade (Games, #2) by Nyrae DawnThe Distance Between Us by Kasie WestViral Nation by Shaunta GrimesVortex (Insignia, #2) by S.J. Kincaid..."

Jenny, we should do an Insignia buddy read. I just requested it from my elibary. :) AFTER you get through your 1000's of buddy reads you already have going, of course! :-P

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

message 12: by Jenny, Always smiling! :-D (new)

Karen wrote: "Jenny wrote: "July releases off my TBR list
Addicted to You (Addicted, #1) by Krista RitchieFacade (Games, #2) by Nyrae DawnThe Distance Between Us by Kasie WestViral Nation by Shaunta Grimes[bookcover:Vo..."

LOL, I would love to Karen!

message 13: by Jenny, Always smiling! :-D (last edited Aug 02, 2013 10:03PM) (new)

August releases on my TBR list

Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between, #1) by April Genevieve Tucholke Deception (Defiance, #2) by C.J. Redwine The Bitter Kingdom (Fire and Thorns, #3) by Rae Carson The Fall of Five (Lorien Legacies, #4) by Pittacus Lore Infinityglass (Hourglass, #3) by Myra McEntire Elegy (Watersong, #4) by Amanda Hocking The Deepest Night (The Sweetest Dark, #2) by Shana Abe The Boy on the Bridge by Natalie Standiford Origin (Lux, #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Love in the Time of Global Warming by Francesca Lia Block Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan

The majority of these release on August 27th! Crazy busy release day in books!

message 14: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 10713 comments Mod
Wow! That's a ton of books!

message 15: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (Ones that are released in August) Soulbroken (Legacy of Tril, #2) by Heather Brewer The Rise of the Hotel Dumort (The Bane Chronicles, #5) by Cassandra Clare

message 16: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 823 comments I am waiting on Origin as well Jenny, not long now. I will not start another JLA series until ALL the books are out!

message 17: by Katelyn (new)

Katelyn Broad (katelynb) I can't wait for Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth Origin (Lux, #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Sometimes It Lasts (Sea Breeze, #5) by Abbi Glines !

message 18: by Jen (new)

Jen (jenwesner) | 1222 comments What Jenny and Karen said.

message 19: by Jenny, Always smiling! :-D (new)

New releases for September off my TBR!

All Our Yesterdays (Cassandra Chronicles, #1) by Cristin Terrill Sweet Legacy (Medusa Girls, #3) by Tera Lynn Childs Conjured by Sarah Beth Durst The Earth Dwellers (The Dwellers, #4) by David Estes The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell Thornhill (Hemlock, #2) by Kathleen Peacock Possession (Mirrors of Bershan #2) by J. Elizabeth Hill Antigoddess (Goddess War, #1) by Kendare Blake Monsters (Ashes Trilogy, #3) by Ilsa J. Bick The Final Descent (The Monstrumologist #4) by Rick Yancey The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater Once We Were (The Hybrid Chronicles, #2) by Kat Zhang This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales Consumed (Devoured, #2) by Emily Snow Frozen (Heart of Dread, #1) by Melissa de la Cruz 3 59 by Gretchen McNeil Through the Zombie Glass (White Rabbit Chronicles, #2) by Gena Showalter Not a Drop to Drink  by Mindy McGinnis Darkness Fades (Darkness Falls, #3) by Jessica Sorensen Wild Cards (Wild Cards, #1) by Simone Elkeles

message 20: by Gabby (new)

Gabby OMG I totally forgot half of those (including Through the zombie glass) was coming out!!

message 21: by Jenny, Always smiling! :-D (new)

I know, lots of good ones!

message 22: by Jenny, Always smiling! :-D (new)

October releases (CRAZY MONTH!!)

Releasing Oct. 1st
Unbreakable (Legion, #1) by Kami Garcia VIII by H.M. Castor Wild Cards (Wild Cards, #1) by Simone Elkeles Perfect Ruin (Internment Chronicles, #1) by Lauren DeStefano Red Hill by Jamie McGuire Hero (Woodcutter Sisters #2) by Alethea Kontis A Little Too Far (A Little Too Far, #1) by Lisa Desrochers Hereafter (Shadowlands, #2) by Kate Brian

Releases Oct 8th
Resist (Breathe, #2) by Sarah Crossan The Eye of Minds (The Mortality Doctrine, #1) by James Dashner Emerald Green (The Ruby Red Trilogy, #3) by Kerstin Gier Bang (Visions, #2) by Lisa McMann The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4) by Rick Riordan

Oct 10th
Just One Year (Just One Day, #2) by Gayle Forman

Oct 15th
Never Fade (The Darkest Minds, #2) by Alexandra Bracken Across a Star-Swept Sea (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #2) by Diana Peterfreund Revealed (House of Night, #11) by P.C. Cast Finding It (Losing It, #3) by Cora Carmack

Oct 22nd
Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth The Temptation of Lila and Ethan (The Secret, #3) by Jessica Sorensen Trust in Me (Wait for You, #1.5) by J. Lynn Teardrop (Teardrop, #1) by Lauren Kate We Are Water A Novel by Wally Lamb The Captive Maiden (Fairy Tales, #4) by Melanie Dickerson

Oct 29th
The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey Call of the Forgotten, #2) by Julie Kagawa Horde (Razorland, #3) by Ann Aguirre After Dead What Came Next in the World of Sookie Stackhouse (Sookie Stackhouse, #13.5) by Charlaine Harris Parasite (Parasitology, #1) by Mira Grant Altered (Crewel World, #2) by Gennifer Albin

message 23: by Ela (new)

Ela | 81 comments Emerald Green (Precious Stone Trilogy, #3) by Kerstin Gier Horde (Razorland, #3) by Ann Aguirre Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth Curtsies & Conspiracies (Finishing School, #2) by Gail Carriger (not sure if this is YA but excited none the less) UnSouled (Unwind, #3) by Neal Shusterman Champion (Legend, #3) by Marie Lu

So many good books coming out this year! Especially in October

message 24: by Dre (new)

Dre (drewolf) | 266 comments I am excited for Just One Year and Allegiant!

message 25: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 823 comments October is a crazy month for new releases

message 26: by Jenny, Always smiling! :-D (new)

December releases I'm looking forward to

Deadly (Pretty Little Liars, #14) by Sara Shepard The Ever After of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #4) by Jessica Sorensen Rebel Spring (Falling Kingdoms, #2) by Morgan Rhodes Ink is Thicker Than Water by Amy Spalding These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1) by Amie Kaufman Snakeroot (Nightshade Legacy, #1) by Andrea Cremer Innocence A Novel by Dean Koontz Unwrapped (Beachwood Bay, #2.5) by Melody Grace Misbehaving (Sea Breeze, #6) by Abbi Glines Fracture Me (Shatter Me, #2.5) by Tahereh Mafi Fireblood (Fireblood, #1) by Trisha Wolfe The Interrupted Tale (The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place, #4) by Maryrose Wood Taste of Darkness (Healer, #3) by Maria V. Snyder The Offering (The Pledge, #3) by Kimberly Derting