Friends with Books discussion

Monthly Suggestions:Children > January 2013 Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adriana (new)

Adriana What Middle Grade books would you really like to read to start off the new year?

message 2: by Nathan (new)

Nathan (nthnlwly) I've been really wanting to re-read a book I read once in Elementary school, Owls in the Family. It's one of the few books I remember from being a kid. I can't remember if it's good or not though!

message 3: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Alright! Never heard of it. The cover has the same feel as Mrs. Piggle Wiggle Box Set.
I'm just going to add books one here then. Some bestsellers or talked about middle school books for the poll.
I think I might change this into a children's book and teen's book group.

message 4: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Poll's Up!

Owls in the Family by Farley Mowat Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie The Mysterious Benedict Society (The Mysterious Benedict Society, #1) by Trenton Lee Stewart Wildwood (Wildwood Chronicles, #1) by Colin Meloy Peter Nimble and His Fantastic Eyes by Jonathan Auxier

message 5: by Nathan (new)

Nathan (nthnlwly) Adriana wrote: "I think I might change this into a children's book and teen's book group."

That might get some more interest, Adriana.

message 6: by Adriana (new)

Adriana I will do it today then (:

message 7: by Adriana (new)

Adriana January 2013 Children Book Read

Owls in the Family by Farley Mowat Peter Nimble and His Fantastic Eyes by Jonathan Auxier

I actually have Owls in the Family at my library so I got lucky.

message 8: by Viv (new)

Viv (a_pocky_box) IM BACK! Sorry for disappearing again. Last semester was very brutal that I wasn't even able to do any personal reading. :(

So what's new with everyone?

message 9: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Check your messages!