High Street > Claire and Lara's Flat

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mia (new)

Mia  Maria (souflette_girl) | 50 comments Mod
A bit dead but getting refurbished. UNDER CONSTRUCTION

message 2: by Mia (new)

Lara enters the flat. Looking around at the peeling wallpaper.

message 3: by Melanie (last edited Dec 21, 2012 08:06PM) (new)

Melanie (MellBell) | 7 comments She walks in the flat and looks around, on her face is no emotion but she is really thinking to herself Woah... She continues to walk in and she sits down on a sofa. "This place is pretty cool." She turns her gaze to Lara.

message 4: by Mia (new)

"Cool? It's a wreck." she opened the cupboard on the mantle piece and the handle came off.

message 5: by Mia (new)

"Nothing we can't fix though." she said with more oomfph than she felt.

message 6: by Mia (new)

Dude, this is gonna take forever I thought to myself

message 7: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (MellBell) | 7 comments "I guess so!" she said with a slight laugh. "So when are we starting?" she says with a smile.

message 8: by Mia (new)

"Well, my brother's coming to town tomorrow, I can get him to pick up some supplies for us. I'll call him now." She gets out her phone and started texting.

message 9: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (MellBell) | 7 comments "Call? I thought call was talking!" She said with a laugh. "I'm only joking don't worry!" She walks over to the window looking at the cars drive by. She sighs and thinks to herself I am gonna enjoy spending time with Lara... I hope..

message 10: by Mia (new)

"Oh whatevs." she said with a light laugh, clicking send.

message 11: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (MellBell) | 7 comments She walks away from the window and walks into a string. She steps back and looks at it. She takes her gaze slowly higher and it leads to a small square on the roof. She tugs slightly on the string and the square pops open leading to an attic. A whole bunch of things fall out and she jumps back slightly with a surprised look on her face. She looks up at Lara and changes her face expression to something meaning 'Whoops!'

message 12: by Mia (last edited Dec 21, 2012 08:27PM) (new)

"Oh my god! What is this?" she asked picking up one of the items

message 13: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (MellBell) | 7 comments She inspects the item "I think it is some sort of... I have no Idea!" She pushes the items out of the way. "Lets look up here!" She says climbing up the ladder.

message 14: by Mia (new)

She follows her up the ladder