Curvy Girls Rock! discussion

What's Your Favorite Holiday Dish?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pauline (new)

Pauline Allan (paulineallan) | 547 comments Mod
Now that the holidays are upon us the goodies and dishes are coming along with the joyous festivities. Do you prefer the desserts to the main course or do you have a favorite bubbly drink that makes you smile? I must say I like hot chocolate with whipped cream when I'm curled up next to the fireplace. But, I'm a sucker for carbs, so mashed potatoes are a must for me during the holidays. As for a bit of the bubbly on the New Year, I love Mai Tai's! What's your weakness during the celebrations?

message 2: by Rosanna (new)

Rosanna Leo (rosanna_leo) Pauline wrote: "Now that the holidays are upon us the goodies and dishes are coming along with the joyous festivities. Do you prefer the desserts to the main course or do you have a favorite bubbly drink that make..."

Ooh, Pauline...my mom-in-law makes something called a cheese and onion pie. It sounds just like it is. A pie full of melted cheese and onions. One piece, and I am a curvier woman! Just thinking about it makes me curvier....sigh.

message 3: by Pauline (new)

Anything involving cheese is at the top of my must have list!!!

message 4: by Alice (new)

Alice Gaines (alicegaines) | 5 comments That cheese and onion pie sounds fabulous!

message 5: by Rosanna (new)

Rosanna Leo (rosanna_leo) Alice wrote: "That cheese and onion pie sounds fabulous!"

Honestly Alice, one slice, one thin slice, and you're bloated for days, but it is so good!

message 6: by Pauline (new)

I most certainly over-stuffed this holiday! I just needed one more piece of pie. Then one more with whipped topping. Geez... lol.