How to Train your Dragon-RP discussion

Welcome > Anything needed?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Anything I need to add?

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) | 184 comments Mod
I think that adding a place where we can make our dragons and charries would be nice.

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) | 57 comments A bay or the ocean to fish in? They're on an island so they kinda depend on the water

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) | 184 comments Mod
OK I'm on it!

message 5: by Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (last edited Mar 29, 2013 05:30PM) (new)

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) | 57 comments Oooh! I must be irking you now, but what about a market? Somewhere by a pier? Would provide plenty of jobs and trouble :)

OK! No that's fine! I'm a new MOD so I need suggestions. You're helping a lot!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

If you are a dragon, do you need a 'rider?'

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) | 57 comments My character Robert, is a farmer. Am I supposed to rp in town? Or does he need a farm?

Ivy-No you don't need a rider
Dahlia- I can make you a farm if you want.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks!

no problem!

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) | 57 comments Awesome! Thanks!

message 14: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) Do our characters have houses? And where do the dragons stay?

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) | 57 comments Are the dragons able to speak to each other?

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) | 57 comments What if we made a description of each Dragon? Our own book, because I notices the link that portrays each Dragon tends to lack details or otherwise is almost blank

message 17: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) I agree. For example, the link gives wing span, but not head to tail length.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I need someone to RP with...

message 19: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 30 comments Mod
I'm on.

1- how about you make your own houses? It'll get crazy if I have to do all of it. Dragons with riders live with their riders.
2-i think we could let them speak to each other but humans cant understand them.
3-Yes you can make a despcription.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Ella ((a.k.a Ellie)) wrote: "I'm on."

sweet. where'd you like to RP? :) that is, if your charries aren't busy...

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) | 57 comments Obsession-Oncie's Glitch wrote: "1- how about you make your own houses? It'll get crazy if I have to do all of it. Dragons with riders live with their riders.
2-i think we could let them speak to each other but humans cant underst..."

Awesome!

message 23: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) Thanks!

No prob! Sorry I was gone for so long, I was grounded.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Aw, sad. We missed you!

Yeah and right after that grounding, I was grounded again. It was for my whole family and we couldn't watch TV OR go on the computer! It was horrible!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Eww...I hate that. I'll sometimes be pulled into my brother's faults and it sucks.

IKR?!? It's like,"I DIDN'T DO IT! IT WAS HIM!" and they totally don't believe you! It's so frustrating!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Then they're all smirky saying "haha I got you in trouble". My mom's always saying how (depending) he doesn't know any better, but just recently, I got her to see he understands a bit more than she realizes.

Haha! ik How old is he?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Ah, yes, they want to be grown up and think they are but they still require to be tucked in by their mothers. Wonderful times! :P Mine are 12, 6, and almost 2.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Ugh. Brothers. Me and my luck. I STILL remember the day when my mom picked me up from school. I remember where the school is, where the car was, everything. We're driving home and my mom asked if I wanted a brother or sister. Of course, being a female, I said sister. Well, wa do ya know? I got a brother. He has his good days, but he's really...tatltaley and thinks he can get away with things. I warn him not to do things and he does them anyways, getting himself in trouble...*sigh*

OMG yes! The 6 year old LOVES whining and tattle taleing. It's so annoying!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Grr, I know! I wish they'd hurry up and learn! Right now, he's telling my mom no when he's asked to do stuff. I told him that one day he'd learn, but who knows...

Oh they WILL learn. It may take a while but one way or the other, they will learn.... (I hope its the hard way)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Don't worry. It will be. It's how most learn.

haha like me! I never listen to my parents so I get into trouble and I have to learn the hard way. :P

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep. That and I learned how to get away with it XD

LOL I haven't learned how to do that yet and I don't think I ever will!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

It wasn't easy, I'll give you that. :)

LOL I'm sure it wasn't. I'm not very good at that kind of thing.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, with my brother I don't often get away with things, the lies anyways, but I know how to get food and make it look like I never took any. :)

Haha! Yeah I can do that! I've been waiting for the right moment to get this giant chocolate bunny but it's my brother's so it's going to be really hard.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Ouch. Maybe I could help :) How old's your brother, for one?

This one is 12

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Again, ouch. Um...Is he easily persuaded?

ikr Absolutely not >:( He's so stubborn!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmmm...My brother's only 9 and persuaded easily. But I have persuaded other kids. So because he's older, he'll definitely notice it gone. It would be mean, but you could set one of your other brothers up. It wouldn't be hard. (I don't think...)

Haha! How would I do that?

« previous 1