Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Etcetera > Merry Christmas

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brakedrum (new)

Brakedrum | 1203 comments Wanted to wish all my m/t friends a Merry Christmas.

Fred is doing okay, no major changes to the tumors, still losing weight, down to 142, next Dr.'s appointment is Wednesday.
Thankful for another Christmas we can have together.

message 2: by Merrilee in AZ (new)

Merrilee in AZ | 1116 comments A very Merry Christmas to you and all our friends here

message 3: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3604 comments Merry Christmas to all my book buddies! Fred's in good hands, yours & God's, so he'll be okay.

message 4: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7899 comments Thinking of you and Fred, Lorraine, and wishing you many more Christmases together. MC to all my GR friends as well.

message 5: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3620 comments merry christmas to everyone!

message 6: by Donnajo (new)

Donnajo | 3540 comments Merry christmas to all my book buddies,

Lorraine, glad Fred is doing well. sending thoughts and prayers for a good visit to the dr.

message 7: by Barry (new)

Barry (barrypz) | 2997 comments Enjoy the season.

message 8: by Susie (new)

Susie Fevella (susieinks) | 1610 comments Merry Christmas to all of you too, I appreciate the many years I've spent with this great group :)

message 9: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14407 comments Merry Christmas to everyone! I thought I posted to this thread yesterday but don't see it here now.
I hope the holidays are magical and special for all of us and our families and friends as we close out another year and look forward to 2013 and another year of books and conversations about them with this very special group.
I echo Melodie's thoughts about Fred being in good hands and hope the doctor appointment goes well next week, Lorraine! Hugs to you both.
This is one of those times (and only for a moment or two) that I wish there was a like button for the posts.