How to Train your Dragon-RP discussion

Welcome > SPAM

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

spam! I know how crazy it would get without this~

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) | 57 comments In the rp, is this a couple years or so after Hiccup learned that dragons could be trained? And the villagers are still trying to adapt?

message 3: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) It's after the village accepted dragons but it's still clise to the time of the movie.

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) | 184 comments Mod
Yes,what Wren said! XD

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) | 57 comments Oh, okay! I shall now make Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) | 184 comments Mod
I have always loved that name!

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) | 57 comments Oops, did I have to be accepted first?

message 8: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) No, no one really has had their characters approved.

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) | 57 comments Okay, didn't want to bet booted out on the second day

Oh sorry! Yeah I try to get on frequently but my parents think I get on too much. Yeah you don't have to be approoved. You can just make your charrie and RP! :P

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) | 57 comments What goes on people? And I made a small destruction on Robert's farm, any opinions?

Jane Isles-Rizzoli My dragon Lilac could show up and scare some people.

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) | 57 comments Yeah, but I would like to get my charrie settled in for at least a few days. Get to know the feeling of him

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

that's how I usually am...

message 15: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 32 comments :P same

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) | 57 comments Oooh! What if there was some sort of ball? It would be amusing having the characters scramble for a date

message 17: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 30 comments Mod
I like that idea!

message 18: by Spellfire, (last edited Apr 22, 2013 12:21PM) (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 32 comments OMG GUYS. HTTRD 2 IS COMING OUT SOMETIME :O

I HAVE SPOILER PHOTOS IN CASE YOU WANNA LOOK:

(view spoiler)

message 20: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) YAY!

OMFG! THAT IS SO COOL! THAT LADY HAS A SKRILL! FINALLY THEY WILL GET SOME JUSTICE! <3 XD

message 22: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 32 comments :3 YESH! X3333

heehee sorry but that is just awesome!

message 24: by Spellfire, (new)

Spellfire, what the hell is a Hufflepuff? (Spellfire) | 32 comments :P IT IS!!! X3333333

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

:P :D

I'm so glad that I'm back! Hey Spell, do you when it's coming out?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I wanna see I wanna see!!!

Me too me too!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

But I hope it's not like Cars 2. That one wasn't needed at all.

IKR?!? It was rather pointless but it was in London so....

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Eh. Still. I didn't really like it. Well, gtg to class. I might be on if we're in the lab, but I can't be sure.

Aww. OK BYE!

Darn it! I have tot get off, too. BYE! <3

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, yep, I'm in the lab. :3

Just my luck! :P

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

:)