Australian Women Writers Challenge discussion

Archives > AWW letter

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shelleyrae (last edited Dec 21, 2012 04:40PM) (new)

Shelleyrae at Book'd Out | 694 comments Mod
This short letter to the editor was recently published in a local paper, thanks Margaret

message 2: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Schwartz (jenny_schwartz) | 63 comments Margaret, you're a star! Thank you :)

message 3: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Sharp (margaretlynettesharp) | 74 comments Jenny wrote: "Margaret, you're a star! Thank you :)"

Thanks, Jenny! Merry Christmas!

message 4: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Sharp (margaretlynettesharp) | 74 comments Shelleyrae wrote: "This short letter to the editor was recently published in a local paper, thanks Margaret

"

Thanks, Shelleyrae. I hope it draws attention to all Australian Women Writers, and reading in general. :)

message 5: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Very exciting! Things certainly have improved for our Aussie authors in 2012, especially our women:) Well done Margaret:)

message 6: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Sharp (margaretlynettesharp) | 74 comments Brenda wrote: "Very exciting! Things certainly have improved for our Aussie authors in 2012, especially our women:) Well done Margaret:)"

Yes, Brenda, there have been wonderful initiatives, and it's a good year for Australian women writers. Thanks for your approval. :)

message 7: by Erin (new)

Erin | 7 comments This is great Margaret!!
2012 has been a wonderful year for me as a reader and writer - all thanks to the AWWChallenge.
Looking forward to the 2013 Challenge!!
Happy New Year :-)

message 8: by Margaret (last edited Dec 30, 2012 02:53AM) (new)

Margaret Sharp (margaretlynettesharp) | 74 comments Erin wrote: "This is great Margaret!!
2012 has been a wonderful year for me as a reader and writer - all thanks to the AWWChallenge.
Looking forward to the 2013 Challenge!!
Happy New Year :-)"

It's wonderful to read and discover new books (and old) by Australian Women Writers.

Happy New Year!