Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

ARCHIVES: CHALLENGES > What is This?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Hello everyone!

This is our group new challenge. We are going to do it like Theme Reading Challenge, which means you can start anytime you like, but there is still a time limit.

Different sets of authors will be posted, and what you have to do is to read one book from each author on the list.

There will be 5 authors in one set and the duration is going to be one month.

We are going to start posting the sets around 28, so we can start the challenge on January 2013.

If you have suggestions or any questions, please post below.

Thanks and Happy Holiday!

message 2: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31440 comments awesome! Sounds like I'll be trying some new authors ;)

message 3: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments I am sure you will :) Any authors you want to suggest? J and I have come up with around 20 authors, but we are still thinking and might make a few changes before we start posting.

message 4: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31440 comments oh man, I'm so bad with that stuff... I'll scroll through my books and see if some authors jump out ;)

message 5: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments haha :) no worry! I'm going to generate the names randomly.

message 6: by Deepika (new)

Deepika (deepika3) | 247 comments U can have books by Sarah Ockler and Sara Zarr..
They both are good YACR writers..

message 7: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31440 comments Neil Gaiman and John Green & Maureen Johnson are a few more authors that seem to have quite a few books to choose from.

message 8: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31440 comments you're killing me with the suspense! LOL! :D

message 9: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments haha :) i'll post it soon!

message 10: by Andreea (new)

Andreea (oxolicious) | 56 comments When is the next set going to be posted? I can't wait! :D

message 11: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments A bit busy :) I'll post as soon as possible. Maybe before Friday.