The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games discussion

Dec 21, 2012

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Atlantic Gem It's December 22 over here in Japan!! Take that Mayans!!

Chelsea Denisse Mayans didn't say the world would end. They said that the baktun (era) would end (in other words the calendar would end) and then there would be a new era

message 3: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Little_miss_book_freak wrote: "Mayans didn't say the world would end. They said that the baktun (era) would end (in other words the calendar would end) and then there would be a new era"

ikd if even the world might even end yet, it might go on still.. will see what going to happen soon.

message 4: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia i hope it wouldnt even have 2 end that quick..:(

Chloe Rose there is just 2012 bricks in the mayan pyramid and a silly calender the world is not going to end

Gabby AUSTRALIA HAS MADE IT THROUGH! :D

((Savanha)) I personally cant wait to see how many idiots brought a, " I survived the Mayan Apocalypse" shirt. I just know it is going to happen

Atlantic Gem Little_miss_book_freak wrote: "Mayans didn't say the world would end. They said that the baktun (era) would end (in other words the calendar would end) and then there would be a new era"

Yeah, I know, but I just HAD to say that. :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

On the matter, I was quite bored by the outcome of December 21st 2012.

message 10: by Laura (last edited Dec 22, 2012 03:00AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laura I was so sick of everyone being like; "The Mayans predicted the world would end! Ooh!" NO THEY DIDN'T! All they did was stopped writing a calendar one day cause they couldn't be bothered anymore and thought we ought to by now be capable to do it ourselves.

message 11: by Jeni (last edited Dec 26, 2012 08:53AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jeni I think we should all be thanking the Doctor instead of arguing about the end of the world.

description

Shawn Jeni wrote: "I think we should all be thanking the Doctor instead of arguing about the end of the world.

"

That's great! Funny!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Gabby :) lol

message 15: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Gabby wrote: ":) lol"

:) lol

message 16: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia its this yeart its 1013? still life goes on.

Gabby 2013.

message 18: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Gabby wrote: "2013."

yea

message 19: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia 2013 everyone still alive.