For YA Writers and Lovers discussion

Writing > Titles

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Allie (new)

Allie The MOST important thing of the story!!!! It's what catches the reader's attention and needs to be good!!! What is your awesome title? Or do you need help coming up with a title? I'm sure there are creative people out there who can help!

message 2: by Sienna (new)

Sienna | 35 comments I am trying to write a story I hit a big bump on the title, I thought that
"Wake Me Up At The End Of The World" Was a okay title but I think its a little clunky. I need opinions!

message 3: by Allie (new)

Allie I like the title a lot but you are completely right about it being a bit much. What is the story about?

Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books (nevermagixx) | 68 comments Heres my title: Snowfall Chronicles: The Frozen Scar

message 5: by Allie (new)

Allie Ooh that is cool. It makes me thhink of winter and wonderful snow and is intriguing enough to catch my attention with the frozen scar part

Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books (nevermagixx) | 68 comments Well Snowfall Chronicles is the name of my series and The Frozen Scar is the name of the book :)

message 7: by Sienna (new)

Sienna | 35 comments Allie wrote: "I like the title a lot but you are completely right about it being a bit much. What is the story about?"

Its about a man made apocalypse.

message 9: by Sienna (new)

Sienna | 35 comments Yeah, so I would like help with a title, my brain is stumped!

message 11: by Hayleebee (new)

Hayleebee Title are the hardest part for me. I need a title for this story
http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/3...
what are some suggestions.

message 12: by Allie (new)

Allie I read the story-it's really cool/good. So, how bout Fallen Dreams since if Jenna has to work for the royals she can only dream of being free?

message 13: by Maren K (new)

Maren K (mkgunning) A few that I'm really proud of are "Some Kind of Beautiful" (or Perfect, depending on you) "Bittersweet" or "Forever Never Ends" (or possibly, "When Forever Ends.")

message 14: by Allie (new)

Allie I like "When Forever Ends" more, but wow. Those are really good!

message 15: by Trish (new)

Trish | 8 comments Inferno

and

My sister's secret keeper

message 16: by Maren K (new)

Maren K (mkgunning) Allie wrote: "I like "When Forever Ends" more, but wow. Those are really good!"

Thanks. I love being all dramatic and creepy sometimes. :)

message 17: by Allie (new)

Allie So my newest title (I can rarely come up with titles, unlike ideas) is Defining Passions