Editors and Writers discussion

Affordable and Fast Editing Solutions - Easter Specials

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Grammar*Kitten (last edited Mar 07, 2013 06:43AM) (new)

Grammar*Kitten (GrammarKitten) At Express Editing Solutions, I'm offering a further 10% off any offers detailed on my website over the Easter period, so if you have a story that may have been languishing in a forgotten corner of your computer that you just haven't had the time or means to have edited, perhaps now is the time to dig it out and dust it off ready for an editing polish.

I already offer 25% off for new customers and 20% off for customers returning to the service within a 12 month period, so make the most of this cumulative offer while you can! I will also be applying this discount for any enquiries for future time slots made now, so if you have a work in progress that might not be finished until July, book an August time slot now and take advantage of the extra savings.

I am happy to work with either UK or US English depending on which you require.

I offer very competitive rates, and a speedy service that does not compromise on the standard of work that you will receive. Unlike a lot of other editors, I am happy to go through your work again, after you have accepted or rejected any revisions I have made, to do any tidying up necessary (all inclusive in the price - your customer satisfaction is my primary aim).

I am now offering Structural Editing and Line Editing, and one bumper Deluxe Editing Package - so why not take a look and see what you can save?

www.expresseditingsolutions.co.uk

Feel free to contact me for a chat about your current project or what you may require. I am also happy to do a sample of up to 5 pages before you make a commitment to my service, so that you can see exactly what you will be getting for your money.

Looking forward to working with some of you soon!

Andrea

message 2: by Grammar*Kitten (new)

Grammar*Kitten (GrammarKitten) New Easter Specials and Offers listed above :)