For YA Writers and Lovers discussion

Games!!!!!!! > Corrupting Wishes

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Allie (new)

Allie One person states something that they wish for and the next person corrupts it by saying something bad about it. Then they state their wish and so on and so on.
Example:
Someone says: I wish to get loads of money
Another person says: Okay, but it will be counterfeit. I wish for...whatever

message 2: by Sienna (new)

Sienna | 35 comments I wish for good luck and excellence in everything I do.

message 3: by Maren K (new)

Maren K (mkgunning) You'd be conceited and everyone would be jealous of you. I wish I could meet One Direction or JK Rowling.

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 68 comments Everyone would be super jealous and you would feel lonely. I wish for my own library.

message 5: by Allie (new)

Allie It would catch fire since everything is flammable. I wish to not fail midterms

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 68 comments you will fail them anyway. I wish to have superpowers.

message 7: by Allie (new)

Allie You're powers will be too strong and you will accidentally destroy the world. I wish for a white christmas

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 68 comments you'll be caved in by snow and cannot escape. I wish to be a better writer.

message 9: by Maren K (new)

Maren K (mkgunning) Everyone would think you plagiarized, because you got so good so quickly. I wish that I could publish a book.

message 10: by Kelsea (new)

Kelsea | 199 comments You'd publish a book but no one would read it... I wish I could become a better artist

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 68 comments But no one would take your paintings seriously... i wish for a happy christmas.

message 12: by Allie (last edited Dec 24, 2012 01:56PM) (new)

Allie But Santa would not be able to make it. I wish to get the between the seams stephanie pui mun law art book for christmas

message 13: by Sienna (new)

Sienna | 35 comments you would get but then the next day you would lose it. I wish for a good 2013.

message 14: by Allie (new)

Allie Okay, but then 2014 will be even worse than probably possible

message 15: by Maren K (last edited Dec 31, 2012 05:55AM) (new)

Maren K (mkgunning) make a wish!

message 16: by Allie (new)

Allie Oh you're right I forgot about that!!!! Blonde moment!

I wish to finish my American Writer's project soon and give a good presentation