The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > What took me so long?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Rubin (carrierubin) I've been on Goodreads for several months, and it seems each week I discover a new feature to explore. I haven't joined any groups until now, but I figured what better way to find and discuss great books? I read a variety of thrillers and mysteries, but some of my favorite series are Jo Nesbo's Harry Hole detective novels and Sue Grafton's Kinsey Millhone series. I look forward to exploring the different topics here.

message 2: by T (new)

T (twoo) | 18420 comments Hi Carrie, welcome...It was probably all the noise we make playing the games that drew you to the group finally. :-)

message 3: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2178 comments Mod
Welcome Carrie. Lots of fans of both Jo Nesbo and Sue Grafton here and there are always great recommendations for new authors to explore.

message 4: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Rubin (carrierubin) Thanks T and Donna. Appreciate it. :)

message 5: by Bill, Co-Moderator (new)

Bill | 5392 comments Mod
Welcome to the group, Carrie. I'm up to about Q in the Milhone books and have read one of Nesbo's so far and enjoyed it very much. I'm sure you'll enjoy the discussions here.

message 6: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Rubin (carrierubin) Bill wrote: "Welcome to the group, Carrie. I'm up to about Q in the Milhone books and have read one of Nesbo's so far and enjoyed it very much. I'm sure you'll enjoy the discussions here."

Thank you!

message 7: by Beth (new)

Beth | 408 comments Welcome to the group, Carrie, and happy new year!

message 8: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Rubin (carrierubin) Beth wrote: "Welcome to the group, Carrie, and happy new year!"

Thanks, Beth. You too!

message 9: by Bernie (new)

Bernie Dowling (beedeed) | 82 comments Welcome, Carrie.