Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter discussion

Moddiness > Mod Chat

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by regan (new)

regan Sooo...yeah, please no one post here but the mods! Thanksies!

message 2: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 462 comments So we should at east add a third person...lets not make this a favorites thing but we sould deffiananty look at at least one of their rps out of the list of those who we should consider most.

message 3: by regan (new)

regan Ok, umm, I don't know if we need a third person. I'm on everyday. If we do add a third person, then just a temporary one. So, if say I won't be on much and you won't either, maybe add a 3rd and 4th person so we have a broader span of people on. i guess we should add one for maybe the holidays.

message 4: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 462 comments right exactly...

message 5: by regan (new)

regan I actually think we are ok right now. Just keep being active and we should be fine!

message 6: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 462 comments i agree with Regan however if you have nay ideas do share...now!!! ^_^

message 7: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 462 comments Regan deary may i make a topic or folder of creatures and monsters??? Listing the many beast people will face.

message 8: by regan (new)

regan Of course!!! Great idea!

message 9: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) Hello? *Looks around*

message 10: by Lulu98, cRaZy AWESOME Topics Regulator (new)

Lulu98 (mslululu98) | 518 comments Mod
Hello. How come there's no chatting of the mods in the mod chat? I'm dumb, but I think there should be....right? Am I right? Nah, I'm probably wrong. If you're me, you get used to that. Mods could chat in the chat chat...by that I mean regular chat. Yeah. *sighs and leaves with head hanging low*

message 11: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) HELLO!!! *is getting scared* Was I transported to another dimension of something!?

message 12: by regan (new)

regan Hi! *hugs everyone* so how was things while I was killing myself at soccer? My thighs hurt but my fingers are good to type :)

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 1602 comments Mod
REGAN! :D You okay, now?

message 14: by Lulu98, cRaZy AWESOME Topics Regulator (new)

Yeah Regan, how are your thighs? OMG that sounded wrong, ok. How do your thighs feel? Yes, that sounds so much better. So...yeah. ANSWER THE QUESTION!!

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 1602 comments Mod
Ha, yeah it did a bit:) When I read that I was like WHAAAAT?, and then I remembered:) Get well!

message 16: by regan (new)

regan They good, lol, gotta soccer game today. I'm playing with and against girls 1-4 years older than me O.o they gave me some beautiful bruises last time...*shudders* I thought I knew the game of soccer, by boy did they prove me wrong :0

At least you play at least ONE sport.

message 18: by regan (new)

regan Sometimes I feel burned out from so much of it though :/

message 19: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) Reading should be an Olympic sport. Id win a gold.

message 20: by regan (new)

regan Omg yes!

In my school it is...well, a bit.

message 22: by regan (new)

regan Lucky, my school is like, "If you read, you're a nerd." I think reading is worth it

message 23: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), Rules Regulator (last edited Aug 03, 2013 12:18PM) (new)

Schools these days=_= READING IS WORTH IT!

And...can we rant about other things in the 'Gif Rant'?

message 24: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) Hey, I kno this is happening in the biggest CHB group, but mabe we should have a prom to?

message 25: by 7703megan (last edited Aug 12, 2013 05:38PM) (new)

7703megan | 69 comments Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) wrote: "In my school it is...well, a bit."

when i was in elementary school we had read-a-thons;)

We are the lucky ones...

message 27: by Lulu98, cRaZy AWESOME Topics Regulator (new)

My schools an arts school. Reading = you like it? I'd rather do ______ but it's cool. I love my school. I am SO joining the book club next....I mean this year. Last year they cancelled all clubs at my school cause of the teacher's strike. ;,,,,( NO CLUBS DX

message 28: by regan (new)

regan We could do something like a prom. But when I had that Halloween party I got yelled at for 'copying' because they were having a party too. Though my idea and theme was way different, I still got an ear-full. We'll have to be kind of careful but I still think we should have one :)

We should. :)