Romance, Historical or Otherwise discussion

Books Like??? > Friend's Hot Older Brother

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angie Elle (new)

Angie Elle (angieelle) | 602 comments I'm trying to pad my 'to be read' list so I'll have plots I like at my fingertips!

So...I'm looking for books where the lead female in the story is hot for her friend's older brother or where the male lead is hot for his buddy's younger sister. This is one of my favorite storylines!

Suggestions, anyone?

message 2: by Regina (new)

Regina (reginar) I have a book where the sister falls for her brother's best friend about 10 years out of high school -- does that work?

Force of Nature (Troubleshooters, #11) by Suzanne Brockmann

message 3: by Kay (new)

Kay (calikay) | 1216 comments Is there a specific genre you're looking for?

message 5: by Angie Elle (last edited Dec 23, 2012 07:37AM) (new)

Angie Elle (angieelle) | 602 comments Regina wrote: "I have a book where the sister falls for her brother's best friend about 10 years out of high school -- does that work?

Force of Nature (Troubleshooters, #11) by Suzanne Brockmann"

Thanks, Regina. I added this to be read list. It'll be a while before I get to it, though, because I want to do a Troubleshooters series reread.

I think I stopped after I read Max and Gina's book. It's time to pick it back up again!

message 6: by Angie Elle (new)

Angie Elle (angieelle) | 602 comments Kay wrote: "Is there a specific genre you're looking for?"

Anything where they hook up and end up together. No specific genre.

message 7: by Angie Elle (new)

Angie Elle (angieelle) | 602 comments Kay wrote: "The Duke And I (Bridgertons, #1) by Julia QuinnThe Secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever (Bevelstoke, #1) by Julia QuinnRomancing Mister Bridgerton (Bridgertons, #4) by Julia QuinnJust Like Heaven (Smythe-Smith Quartet, #1) by Julia Quinn[bookcover:Just One o..."

You must be in my head, Kay. I am doing a 'Bridgerton' series reread right now! I will check out the other recommendations. Thank you!

And thank you for the list. I looked but couldn't find one!

message 8: by Regina (new)

Regina (reginar) I thought of another one. :)

It is a younger sister falls for her older brother's enemey/seal team member -- the men strongly dislike each other so the brother really is against the match. Started in one book and finished in another:

Into the Fire (Troubleshooters, #13) by Suzanne Brockmann Breaking the Rules (Troubleshooters, #16) by Suzanne Brockmann

message 9: by Angie Elle (new)

Angie Elle (angieelle) | 602 comments Thanks, Regina! I added them to my TBR list.

message 10: by Regina (new)

Regina (reginar) I am just pushing you to finish that series. :)

message 11: by Angie Elle (new)

Angie Elle (angieelle) | 602 comments LOL!

message 12: by Leea (new)

Leea Now I want to finish it too. hahaha!

message 13: by Wendy F (new)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) hahaha, I know. I was thinking that when I saw it too. We need to get back to that series in January.

message 14: by Regina (new)

Regina (reginar) Angie, Maya Banks has a new series that I saw on NG, I am not requesting it b/c I dislike the theme of millionaire men, but I thought I would let you know because it has this theme Rush (Breathless, #1) by Maya Banks

message 15: by Angie Elle (new)

Angie Elle (angieelle) | 602 comments Thanks for the heads up, Regina!

message 16: by Leea (new)

Leea I wasn't sure if i'd like that theme, Regina. I might request them just to see what they're about.

message 17: by Eirene (new)

Eirene (sleeplessromantics) | 13 comments What about Start Me Up (Tumble Creek, #2) by Victoria Dahl and/or Good Girls Don't (Donovan Brothers Brewery, #1) by Victoria Dahl ?

message 18: by Angie Elle (new)

Angie Elle (angieelle) | 602 comments I will add these! Thank you. :)