The Gateroom discussion

Stargate Atlantis Books > Stargate: Atlantis Legacy a.k.a. SGA Season 6

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 21, 2012 11:23AM) (new)

Stargate Atlantis Legacy is a six book series that continues Stargate Atlantis after the ending of season five enemy at the gate, this time there is no reset to zero, meaning everything that happens can not be undone

Stargate Atlantis Homecoming (SGA, #16) by Jo Graham
Stargate Atlantis The Lost (SGA, #17) by Jo Graham
Allegiance by Melissa Scott
STARGATE ATLANTIS The Furies (Stargate Atlantis, #19) by Jo Graham
STARGATE ATLANTIS Secrets (Stargate Atlantis #20) by Jo Graham

and of course the final book due in January
The Inheritors

message 2: by Ron (new)

Ron Francis (ronfrancis32) | 5 comments I liked book one, but I'm having a hard time with book 2 so far. I don'e want to give spoilers, but I can't get past how McKay doesn't know what has happened to him.

message 3: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia (tdallonsy) | 187 comments Mod
I haven't read them yet. I'm behind on the SG books in general. I think I only have the first SGA Legacy book.

message 4: by Gene (new)

Gene | 7 comments Has anyone else read the new one, 'Unascended'? The ending was pretty abrupt,and I wasn't sure if my e-book copy was missing pages....

message 5: by Beth (new)

Beth  (canadianbeth) | 28 comments Mine ended rather abruptly too, but the page #s matched, 257 out of 257. There is another book coming though,sometime in 2015, called The Third Path.

Maybe someone with a print copy will know about the abrupt ending.

Beth - ;)
in Calgary

message 6: by Craterdweller (new)

Craterdweller The Third Path is now available in ebook format. Paperback version is due out in about two weeks. This is the eighth and final book on the Legacy series and wraps up the major plot lines including a few surprises.

Not sure if they will do another series or more standalone novels. Jo Graham mentioned another collection of short stories similar to Horizons was in the works.

message 7: by Gene (new)

Gene | 7 comments When will it be at Barnes and Noble?!?!?!?!

message 8: by Anastasia (new)

Barnes & Noble availability might take a while, I'm guessing.

Here's the 8-book series of Legacy, BTW: https://www.goodreads.com/series/1586...

message 9: by Duke (new)

Duke | 1 comments So am I to understand that you can start reading this series having watched the TV show but haven't read any of the other books?

Also, would you recommend starting with this series or another SGA series?

Thanks

message 10: by Anastasia (new)

Yeah, you are correct, it seems. I'm still slowly making my way through the SGA book series, reading them in order, so have yet to get to the Legacy series, as these are books numbered 16-23 in the overall SGA series of books. But I'm a bit OCD so I just HAVE to read things in numbered order, but I'm pretty sure you can just go ahead and start from #16 if you want to read the Legacy series first.

message 11: by Craterdweller (new)

Craterdweller I started with the first Legacy book ( #16 of all the SGA books ) and was just fine. I'm now going back and reading the earlier books having finished most of the SG-1 novels.