Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Merry Christmas!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Janet Marie Dowell | 153 comments Hope all of you have a JESUS-FILLED CHRISTMAS!!!

message 2: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Thanks Janet Marie you are so sweet, hope yours full too, brimming over the top.
Merry CHRISTmas...

Janet Marie Dowell | 153 comments Thanks Paula! You are sweet too!

message 4: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 2759 comments Mod
Merry Christmas to all of you (and especially Janet)!

message 5: by Joy (new)

Joy A Merry and Blessed Christmas to all of you. :D
Hugs

message 6: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Merry Christmas all! May this season overflow with blessings great and small.

message 7: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Hale | 639 comments Mod
Merry Christmas to all the wonderful members of our LIH Goodreads Group and wishing you many blessings in the New Year!

message 8: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 305 comments Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! =)

message 9: by Camy (new)

Camy (camytang) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! This New Year's Day, hubby is smoking a turkey! Yum!

message 10: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 4102 comments I am late, but merry Christmas! And have a happy new year everyone!

message 11: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 2759 comments Mod
Happy New Year's to everyone!

message 12: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Hi Janet, its coming today is last day of year, anyone doing something special to end your year, I am taking down decorations and getting ready to start a new year-2013 who would have thought I would see this number-I was born in 1941....

Janet Marie Dowell | 153 comments Hope everyone has a blessed and safe new year!

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Happy New Year everyone & I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas

message 15: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments happy new year from Australia. lovely sunny 1st of the year.

message 16: by CarolynB (new)

CarolynB (carolynlb) | 38 comments We are a little behind here, Jenny. :-) We still have a few hours to go in 2012. Hope your new year is off to a great start! Happy New Year, everyone!

message 17: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 4102 comments One more hour to go till the new year here in Texas!