Drums, Girls & Dangerous Pie Drums, Girls & Dangerous Pie discussion

Did you Like this Book?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Connie Peters I did like it! I loved a vulnerable guy who loved his family even as he was trying to work out who he was. Great book.

♥Booknerdswift♥ Connie wrote: "I did like it! I loved a vulnerable guy who loved his family even as he was trying to work out who he was. Great book."

i agree

Ron I'm not exactly sure why. But this is my favorite book right now.

John Like: treatment of how an 8th grader would feel put in the situation of your little brother getting sick, and your life being thrown into turmoil.

Dislike: Treatment of dad ... he's freaking out and caving, and mom is super mom ... why can't books have strong male characters, particularly dads? Are all dads dunder-headed morons?

Kiara Villalobos I LOVED this book! It was one of those books that has an interesting combination of humor, sadness, and a really good story. It's a book that helps us see that bad things may happen. But life goes on.

Lauren AKA randomreader It was pretty good. It was so sweet

Charity Kelly I loved this book. But I haven`t read it recently, so I forgot quite a bit of stuff that happened in the book.

Rehan I like this book more that "after ever after."
It was nice

message 9: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy I absolutely loved this book. I was fortunate enough to hear the author speak about writing this book and by the end of that talk I was in tears (half sad/half laughter).

I went out and bought a copy of the book to get it autographed.