European Royalty discussion

European Royalty Group Reads > Jan 15 - Mar 15: The Last Days of the Romanovs

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara W (new)

Sara W (sarawesq) | 2153 comments Hey everyone! Our January 15, 2013 - March 15, 2013 European Royalty group read will be:

The Last Days of the Romanovs: Tragedy at Ekaterinburg

The Last Days of the Romanovs Tragedy at Ekaterinburg by Helen Rappaport

by Helen Rappaport

We will start the discussion on JANUARY 15TH.

We'll do the discussion threads broken up by chapters like all the other times, but I figure this thread can be used by those frustrated with shipping slowness (or your library's slowness) or for any other reason. Just don't discuss the book in any detail here! (General "I'm a couple chapters in and I like it" comments are fine, but we'll start the real discussion threads on JANUARY 15th.) For those of you just joining us, you can look through the previous threads in this Group Read section to see how we did it before because the process will be the same (there's also a thread just like this thread for the other books we've read together).

message 2: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samanthajw) | 35 comments Just ordered it from Better World Books for $4.98 :-)

message 3: by Mary (new)

Mary | 44 comments I actually just got mine brand new for 3.99 plus shipping because it did not have a dust jacket. Looking forward to this read.

message 4: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samanthajw) | 35 comments What's better than new books? Great deals on new books! :-)