Shut Up & Read discussion

Dragons and Cicadas: The Society On Da Run
This topic is about Dragons and Cicadas
Archives > Giveaway for Space Dragon Epic (Needs Reviews)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by L'Poni (last edited Dec 21, 2012 08:22AM) (new) - added it

L'Poni (lponi) | 4 comments Hi~! I have been writing Dragons & Cicadas for years and I am currently looking for reviews. Because of that, I am giving away copies of the ebook via Smashwords.

Synopsis: The world has seen many anomalies. From the passage of the space dragons, to the formation of Crotonians, Planet Earth is in for a good ass-kicking. When the God of Dragons becomes angered at the torture his children endure, his mind is sent into a frenzy of apocalyptic proportions, leading him to summon the rest of his dragonian family from the depths of space. When a young dragonboy wanders into a city of seemingly nice people, he becomes the subject of their dark desires. And the bond of a teenage girl and the auspicious dragon god is tested when she becomes the apple of Perch Tech's illegal experimentation. Follow the adventures of a wide cast of characters as they encounter the dragons of the Draconizica empire, and Ashuton Karrucci, the god of dragons going about his daily life in Italy. From a story about a small town of dragons ravaged by an airborn virus, to a story about a dragon king on a terraformed Mars, to the story of a girl pregnant with a Dragon god, to the story of a boy born from a tangerine. All of this and more in this book of three hundred stories and poems taking place in a world full of anomalies.

Reply and leave your email and I'll send you a coupon that you can use to purchase the book for free in any format on Smashwords. Please remember, the book is a Subscription Book, and that means it is updated monthly with new stories (but you have to redownload the book to get the update). If you can, I also appreciate it if you could leave your review on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006ZDHQI

message 2: by Georgia (new)

Georgia I am really interested to read and review it but unfortunately this is what I got when I tried to enter the given url:

Looking for something?
We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site

Go to Amazon.com's Home Page

Could you provide another link?

message 3: by L'Poni (new) - added it

L'Poni (lponi) | 4 comments Georgia wrote: "I am really interested to read and review it but unfortunately this is what I got when I tried to enter the given url:

Looking for something?
We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a ..."

I didn't receive a notification that you replied! I am so sorry for this late reply. Try this link: http://www.amazon.com/Society-Da-Run-...

I am so very sorry for not replying sooner!