Bargain Basement discussion

Giving away free books all month long!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Aaron (Typographical Era)  Hey gang,

My friend and I are launching a new blog dedicated to covering book news and reviews called Typographical Era (http://www.typographicalera.com). We're in pre-launch mode at the moment and we're currently counting down our favorites from 2012.

In advance of launching the site we're trying to gather some likes to generate interest and we're also giving away some prizes as well. Come check us out if you get a chance:

http://www.facebook.com/TypographicalEra

message 2: by Olga (new)

Olga Miret (goodreadscomolganm) It looks great! Good luck!

Aaron (Typographical Era)  Olga wrote: "It looks great! Good luck!"

Thanks!

message 4: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (kpreachers) | 1 comments Love the design of the website (even though it is a splash page of the moment). I can't wait to read more once you launch.

message 5: by Faith (new)

Faith Lowery (bookwormscarlet) | 2 comments LOVE THIS! It is great, it's going to be incredible when you're finished. I can't wait to see it progress.

message 6: by Reliable (new)

Reliable | 1 comments love this! can't wait for the finished product. Good luck.

message 7: by Susan (new)

Susan Slacky Faatz | 11 comments The site looks great and I made a comment too on it.

message 8: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Fulks (taylorfulks) Looks great...went to your Facebook page and liked! Looking forward to your launch!

message 9: by Kari (new)

Kari Hakkers (kairbear2468) Awesome!

message 10: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (sandz) | 1 comments also liked on Facebook!

message 11: by Pam (new)

Pam Funke | 2 comments With the upcoming release of my second book, The World at War, I am looking for bloggers willing to host me for a book spotlight, book review, author interview, guest blog, etc for the month of February 2013. I'm looking for a different blogger for each day of the month. If you are interested please send me a message. Thanks so much.