Emotions Diary discussion

Diaries > The depressing diary of a weird lord

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Keener (cassieleann) | 12 comments I named m first diary.. His name was Jacob! ^.^

message 2: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Keener (cassieleann) | 12 comments It helps, makes you feel like you're writing to an actual person. :)

message 3: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Keener (cassieleann) | 12 comments Sweet, that sounds fun too! lol

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

aw im sry shinjan. i was on vacation. i feel like a jerk for not talking to u before then now. *hug* have fun in durgapur! dhriti died her hair purple and white? i want to see tht!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

ps u r not a dumb donkey. u r the epic lord pistachio.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

hey, you're amazing.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) yes,yes he does....:D

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) btw,tomorrow music assessment...

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) he hates the world,he's depressed,he needs a girlfriend, he hates his section...

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) Ugh.he used to.on me.were exes.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) My fault.i dumped him.....it's complicated,after that he didn't talk to me to a year and it took me one and a half years to forgive him and now he's finally over me and he needs a new girlfriend:)

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) Nope,he hates everyone...well most people and he refuses to hook up with my best friend.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) Ikr.i can barely stop flirting and he doesn't even have a crush;)

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) And how do we do that...?

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) The section change.everyone got separated from their friends.hes not the only one who was depressed over it though...loads of people applied for a section change.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) I applied for a section change but it got rejected so now I'm stuck in a room full of people I want to kill.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) Why the girls?*smirks*

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) Omg,I have a friend who looks like a Chinese too:) she's in shinjans class.i had thought you had a crush on one,I reada couple of your rps and you seem to be doing pretty on well in the romance department:p

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) The ones which involve...you know...

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) Chill, I did some rps like that too:) I'm a nerd too...I just read a lot of romances...

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) Lol:) I love paranormal romances.have you tried them?

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) Shyam wrote: "Nope. No romance books. I love adventure. So you like twilight?"

It's ok...I guess...although Edward is such a stalker and he didn't even propose properly...
@shinjan momzilla let you on the Internet after 12??!!!whoa.shes losing her touch...

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) Yes,she's a total stalker.no Offense.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) his moms on tv...

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) Yes....did Kavitha ma'am ask for your number?

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) Pfft. I'm throwing out all my old text books. Might not have passed. I'm serious. The exams didn't go so well.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) Damn.seriously???all of them????!!!!!! Oops.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) *bangs head on wall*oops

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) I didn't get the part in the play:(:(:(:(:(:(

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) Shivangi got the call.maninee and I didn't.

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) :):) I'm feeling....funny in a bad way so I'm gonna go cheer up....