Keep Calm And Read A Book discussion

Starting Off > Introduce yourself

Comments Showing 1-50 of 105 (105 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by XXK, Alpha (new)

XXK | 648 comments Mod
Hello there! Unless you're pretty dim, you don't really need me to tell you what this discussions for. (Hint, look up.)

message 2: by XXK, Alpha (new)

XXK | 648 comments Mod
My name is not WolfGirl as you can imagine. I am in a good mood, so I shall give you some hints on my name. It is foreign to English people, is sometimes used to describe a mouse in a certain launguage and it is quite a popular games name. >:D

I am in High School and I am a loser. Somebody in the background. But do I mind? Not at all. That's pretty much it. I like ice cream? Oh yes, that's an important one.

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica G (naruto4hokage) | 193 comments Hey guys, I'm....(looks up) D'oh!!! Okay, no need to tell you what's already there. Actually, second thoughts, I will. "I'm Jess, I like reading, etc.(End of Thinking Capacity) that about sums it up.

message 4: by XXK, Alpha (new)

XXK | 648 comments Mod
Jess, you funny yet slightly strange person. WELCOME

message 5: by Cera (new)

Cera the name is Sara. if you ever say it will a h i will be very mad. sorry but i hate the h in some Sara's names. love reading and writing. right now i am hook on based off books from Alice and wonderland. MAD HATTER rocks. i am crazy as my name says but hey every one need some crazyness :)

message 6: by XXK, Alpha (new)

XXK | 648 comments Mod
Amen sister. ;) Sara without the h, got it. What are the books names? I love Alice in Wonderland books like those too, so does Naruto4Hokage.

message 7: by Cera (new)

Cera :) well i haven't got to read it yet but splintered by a.g Howard is one. then it has stuff from Alice in wonderland a little but it Alice in zombie land. if you know shakespeare midsummer night's dream. the iron fey books are awesome.

message 8: by XXK, Alpha (last edited Jan 09, 2013 04:13PM) (new)

XXK | 648 comments Mod
Yeah, I've read all of the iron fey series, they are very awesome indeed. I've read Alice in zombie land and IT IS AWESOME. Awesomely awesomely. <3 it. Thanks for joining by the way.

message 9: by Cera (new)

Cera Welcome. Lol wow read two book I read. This is a happy day. Who you like better Puck or ash.

message 10: by Agent (new)

Agent Colorado (jokersdaughter) | 685 comments My name is Emily and I like Cheese its

message 11: by Jessica (new)

Jessica G (naruto4hokage) | 193 comments I've only read the first book in the iron fey series. I have to start reading the next one cuz I really enjoyed the first one.
I would have to say I like Puck the most. In this particular book and in other tales too, he is a great character.
There is another series called Wings which is by Aprilynne Pike. It is a fantasy book that is quite interesting.

message 12: by XXK, Alpha (new)

XXK | 648 comments Mod
Firstly, personality wise, I like Puck. He's nice..
Secondly, Welcome Emily! I'm glad you like cheese. I like ice cream.
Thirdly, Jess, does the girl in Wings get really badly hurt???

message 13: by Jessica (new)

Jessica G (naruto4hokage) | 193 comments Sort of. The other characters get hurt more.
What was really good about Wings was that, they had trolls as a main creature. It was interesting, because most books do not focus on trolls.

message 14: by XXK, Alpha (new)

XXK | 648 comments Mod
Hey Savannah! :) Thanks for joining. Tennis is cool, I used to play it.

message 15: by Agent (new)

Agent Colorado (jokersdaughter) | 685 comments Omg I have always wanted to play tennis. You guys are lucky

message 16: by Cera (new)

Cera I with emily

message 17: by XXK, Alpha (new)

XXK | 648 comments Mod
B)

message 18: by Agent (new)

Agent Colorado (jokersdaughter) | 685 comments I wish I had a tennis court

message 19: by Jessica (last edited Jan 12, 2013 04:17PM) (new)

Jessica G (naruto4hokage) | 193 comments Seeing as everyone else wants one, I want one too!

Random topic but, does anyone like Buffy the Vampire slayer?

message 20: by XXK, Alpha (new)

XXK | 648 comments Mod
You know my answer, it's cool.

message 21: by Jessica (new)

Jessica G (naruto4hokage) | 193 comments Is that the only credit it gets? "It's cool." what's up with that?
We are talking Joss Whedon here!
Director of Buffy the Vampire slayer, Angel, Dollhouse, Firefly, Avengers and many more.

message 22: by XXK, Alpha (new)

XXK | 648 comments Mod
:p It's. Cool.

message 23: by Agent (new)

Agent Colorado (jokersdaughter) | 685 comments I love Buffy the Vampire Slayer

message 24: by Cera (new)

Cera I like it but it got weird in it later seasons

message 25: by XXK, Alpha (new)

XXK | 648 comments Mod
Aye

message 26: by Jessica (new)

Jessica G (naruto4hokage) | 193 comments Sara (hey guess what. i am crazy) wrote: "I like it but it got weird in it later seasons"

I agree with you there. I actually never finished it, I was in the sixth season, but then it got really boring and slightly agitating.

message 27: by Cera (new)

Cera i was around the 6th season too but it was like oh she has sister and she some key and then Buffy die like three times and it was like what make her live or not. then she start to like spike and angel left and it was just weird

♪ℰʟɪzᴀʙᴇᴛʜ ▪❂▪ℋᴇʀᴏɴᴅᴀʟᴇ▪❂▪ (elizabethisafangirl) HI I'M ELIZABETH!! I like to read (Obviously..... Why else would I have a goodreads? Lol)My friends call me the Mad Hatter :D

message 29: by Cera (new)

Cera Hi elizebeth what's up random person

message 30: by Cera (new)

Cera Btw awesome nick name

message 31: by XXK, Alpha (new)

XXK | 648 comments Mod
HEY ELIZABETH!!! Welcome, thanks for joining.

message 32: by Jessica (new)

Jessica G (naruto4hokage) | 193 comments Hi Elizabeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (beat you xxk!)

message 33: by XXK, Alpha (new)

XXK | 648 comments Mod
haha, yeah. Wait, what did you beat me at?

message 34: by Jessica (new)

Jessica G (naruto4hokage) | 193 comments Exclamation marks!

message 35: by XXK, Alpha (new)

XXK | 648 comments Mod
Hahaha. Well...what if I....do......this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey I'm Xhorxhia :D
I live in England but I'm Albanian, so either way I'm still European.
Yay...

message 37: by Jessica (new)

Jessica G (naruto4hokage) | 193 comments Hi Xhorxhia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 38: by M (new)

M | 1 comments Hi i'm M :)

message 39: by Jessica (new)

Jessica G (naruto4hokage) | 193 comments hi M!!!

message 40: by Cera (new)

Cera Hey xhorxhia and m

message 41: by XXK, Alpha (new)

XXK | 648 comments Mod
G'day M! Thanks for joining. ;)

Molly  O'Suileabhain Hey name molly. Love to read. Don't care what kind of book it is if it good.

message 43: by XXK, Alpha (new)

XXK | 648 comments Mod
Hey! welcome, thanks for joining. ;)

message 44: by Jessica (new)

Jessica G (naruto4hokage) | 193 comments Hello and hi or should i just say HILO because this seems like the kind of thing to say cuz i cant decide. Anyway... Hilo new people of, (looks up) Keep Calm and Read a Book. I'm Jess and, yeah, HILO! (looks around nervously and runs out of nearest exit.)

message 45: by XXK, Alpha (new)

XXK | 648 comments Mod
THRONE OF GLASS!!! You have wonderful taste.

message 46: by Cat (new)

Cat A big hello to the people of Keep Calm and Read a Book group. I'm Sara (no, not Sa-ra it's pronounced like Sarah)
My favorite book? Can't choose and will probably never be able to...
What else can I put here...I'm British, well Scottish.
and well I obviously like to read : )

message 47: by Cera (new)

Cera Hey another Sara! Hey how you doing. Nice to meet you and I feel the same way about favorite books

message 48: by XXK, Alpha (new)

XXK | 648 comments Mod
OH MY GOD A BRITISH SCOTTISH. O_O THAT MUST BE AN AWESOME COMBINATION. I LOVE BRITS AND I LOVE SCOTS THEY ALL HAVE AWESOME ACCENTS. I FINALLY MEET ONE!!!!

message 49: by Cat (new)

Cat emm... don't want to rain on your parade but Scotland is in Britain. If you are Scottish you are British. But yeah it is pretty cool to be me ; )
Nah, I'm not that arrogant and I don't really have a Scottish accent. Well at least not a good one. I have a Greenockian accent (yep, from the non-existent town of Greenock) and I just sound like a stupid wido.

Is that how you say that. Wido? Wydo? wide-oh?
I have never had to write that before. Sorry I tend to ramble on a bit... : )

message 50: by XXK, Alpha (new)

XXK | 648 comments Mod
You're not the only one here. ;) By the way, welcome to the group, thanks for joining! X)

« previous 1 3