The First Days (As the World Dies, #1) The First Days discussion

similar books?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Theresa (new) - added it

Theresa I have been racing throughZombie books left and right and now I have run out...I am desparately trying to find more zombie books like Frater's series but have yet to get lucky...I want one where there is a group of survivors struggling to survive like all the others but I want a little love story between some survivors thrown in! If anyone has any suggestions please let me know! Thank you!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Have you read "Contagious" by Emily Goodwin? It's the first in a series. It's got everything you asked for.

message 3: by Theresa (new) - added it

Theresa Yes i have read that as well the series....loved it...wish I could find more like it!

message 4: by Marie (last edited Dec 26, 2012 09:12AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Marie I have read a lot in this genre, more or less good but I greatly recommend you those 2 (because First days are also my favorite)

1. The Contagium Trilogy by Emily Goodwin
2. A new world series by John O'Brien (Book #6 just released)
3. The Remaining series by D.J. Molles (Book #4 coming)

MommyDearest Zombie Fallout by Mark Tufo ! 6 books in the series and it's so good!

I also really liked Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry. It takes places years after the apocalypse but still very, very good.

Another good one is Allison Hewitt Is Trapped by Madeleine Roux.

message 6: by Veronica (last edited Dec 23, 2012 12:17PM) (new) - added it

Veronica Theresa wrote: "I have been racing throughZombie books left and right and now I have run out...I am desparately trying to find more zombie books like Frater's series but have yet to get lucky...I want one where th..."

The Survivors by Angela White - I thoroughy enjoyed it, no zombies but a little bit of magic and some very strong characters. Post Apocolypse story of survival.Try it xx

Mindy Bonner I just ran across your post and thought I'd recommend a few I recently read. "After the End" and "Dead Country" by Bonnie Dee were good, but my favorite so far is "Taking on the Dead" a Famished Trilogy by Annie Walls. It's book one of three, I cant wait for book 2 "Controlling the Dead" to come out :) Hope this helps, cause like you I like the Zombies with a good love story to go along with it :)