The YA Book Club discussion

Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)
This topic is about Daughter of Smoke & Bone
Books Into Movies > Daughter of Smoke and Bone Movie

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Elaine (ofdustandstarlight) So last year, Universal acquired the film rights to Daughter and just a few days ago, the producer was announced to be Joe Roth.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/enterta...

I'm beyond excited for this and decided to create a thread although I know that casting and all have not been done :P

Still, perhaps we can discuss a little about dream casting and what not?

Martin (MBookFiend) | 1 comments i hope they don't mess this one up. one of my favorite book series ever! (still waiting on dreams of gods and monsters)

Morgan | 12 comments This movie could be amazingggggg... Or it could be seriously terrible!

Heather Bowhay | 5 comments Wow! I had no idea! But I would be very excited to see this one as a movie - if they don't screw it up!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Heather wrote: "Wow! I had no idea! But I would be very excited to see this one as a movie - if they don't screw it up!"

Kayla Sheppard | 2 comments I wasn't a huge fan of this series hopefully will enjoy the movies

Sammy (sammy48) | 10 comments Currently reading it but I am enjoying the book so far

message 8: by Ginger (new)

Ginger Switzer | 5 comments One of my all time favorite series. I look forward to seeing the movie(s) and if they don't live up to my expectations, they will never ruin the books for me.

message 9: by Ginger (new)

Ginger Switzer | 5 comments It's going to be fascinating to see how they construe the chimeras.