One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Mrs. Niall Horan & Lenny!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 276 (276 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Huzzah!*raises fist*

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) We are the killers!
((NO, We're not!I wouldn't hurt a fly DX!))

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) LOL!

Well, what is the RP gonna be about?
No apocalypse, I'm already doing too many end of the worlds XD

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Werewolf!

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) I dun understand your question XD

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Later XD!

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Whoa!I'm here!I have other RPs

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) You first, I still have Rps to answer

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) I only write

Name
Looks
Personality

That's all

message 10: by The Last Falanga (last edited Dec 20, 2012 06:14PM) (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Name:Nathan Eriksson
Looks: http://media.otakuzone.com/store/user...
Personality:Quiet, but nice. Troublesome sometimes.
Other:He is a dawg!XD

message 11: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) K I'm done with him ^^!

Yeah, that sounds cool.

message 12: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan sat on the back of the class

((I gotta go!))

message 13: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan didn't mind. He was new in school, but he didn't want to meet anyone yet. Every girl was looking at him, maybe it was his hair. He just ignored the attention and lowered his head on the desk.

message 14: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan used reflexes, he stood up and at the same time grabbed her preventing her from falling.

message 15: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) ((IDK))

Nathan kept his mouth shut, he could read minds. But, if anyone found out..."No problem"he said as he sat down.

message 16: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan lowered his head and looked around.

message 17: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) "Don't worry, ignore them. They'll come to their senses. If they ever do"Nathan rolled his eyes.

message 18: by The Last Falanga (last edited Dec 21, 2012 03:53PM) (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) "I hate when that happens. Other guys just think girls are tools"Nathan rolled his eyes again"They were created for a purpose."

message 19: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan snickered. The word pervs made him laugh.

message 20: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) "Just the word pervs, that came out of nowhere"he chuckled.

message 21: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) "Don't worry I RESPECT girls"he said respect looking at the other guys.

message 22: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) "Wow, they are really into you"Nathan shook his head in pity.

message 23: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) ((Well, I gotta go))

message 24: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) "As in, hospital help."Nathan added.

message 25: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) "Don't know"Nathan shrugged. The bell rang and he stood up.

message 26: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan heard screaming"Oh, God, they went that far?"Nathan hurried towards the screaming.

message 27: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan had to use a little strength. He grabbed both guys from the back of their shirts like little toys and pushed them against the lockers"I guess you did this to your mother when she tried to teach you manners"

message 28: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan raised his eyebrows"You got some moves"

message 29: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan put his hand on guy#1's shoulder."Come on, back away"

message 30: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) "Train with gorillas?"Nathan raised an eyebrow.

message 31: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) "Um..."Nathan's eyes widened. That slipped out of his mouth"You did?"

message 32: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) "We gotta go to the next class. Maybe report this event"Nathan turned around.

message 33: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) "Um...no..."Nathan raised his eyebrows.

message 34: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan walked to his classroom.

message 35: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan was sitting down on the back, listening to the teacher. But he identified the smartest kid in the class. He would just copy off the answers from his mind.

message 36: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) ((Whoa!Nathan has brothers?))

message 37: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) ((K I can do this...

big brother:Eli Eriksson 18

little brother:Brad Eriksson 16 Nailed it!))

Nathan sat with his brothers on the table"Well, I met a girl"

Eli raised his eyebrows"Whoa, already?What are you going to do when she finds out?"

Brad was with his I-Phone, playing Minecraft pocket version.

message 38: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan shook his head"She won't. I know how to keep a secret. Unlike you"he started chuckling

Eli crossed his arms"Yeah?What have I blown?"

Brad quickly snickered"Oh, you have blown lots of secrets. Like in the old school. That's why we moved"

message 39: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Eli leaned towards him"You know, she's kind of suspicious, right?"

Nathan peeked over Jesse and looked back at him"I know that"he whispered"Don't blow this up, Eli"

Brad snickered"Like you usually do. Nathan, what you request is impossible. He's gonna blow it"

Eli hit the back of his head and laughed"I'm gonna keep this promise"he hit the table.

message 40: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) "There they go. That girl is into you, not the other one"Eli smiled as he watched the girl squeal.

Brad shook his head as he chuckled.

Nathan looked at his juice and started to move it around

Eli's eyes widened"No, you are not into her"

message 41: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan blushed slightly and kept looking down

Eli pointed at him with a panicked face"No, you're blushing!"

Brad looked up quickly with his eyes wide"What?"

message 42: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan heard her thought and lowered Eli's hand"You are bringing her attention"he whispered.

Eli kept his panic face on"You are-"he scoffed"You are very into this girl?"

"Nathan, It's kind of dangerous...If she finds out, who knows what she might do?"Brad raised his eyebrows.

message 43: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Only Brad had art. Nathan had math, and Eli had P.E.

Brad walked with his smart phone to art.

message 44: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Brad walked in the classroom and saw Jesse, the girl with the crazy friend. He snickered as he sat and prepared his pencils.

message 45: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Brad settled his stuff ignoring the squealing. He secretly took his smart phone out and started checking stuff on the internet.

((Your comments with the Erikssons amuse me XD))

message 46: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Brad looked up and quickly put his phone away. He closed his eyes and started drawing a perfect picture of a girl.

message 47: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Brad opened his eyes and smirked a little bit when he saw that he drew a hot girl"Beautiful"

message 48: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Brad's smile faded and looked at Angela"Oh, um"he looked at the painting and then looked at Jesse"Well, it looks like her. But it was not supposed to be her"

message 49: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) "What is that?"Brad looked at her werewolf painting.

message 50: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) "Not THAT bad"Brad said as he started to put away his stuff.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6