Survive Survive discussion

book chat

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vee Gretzinger okk... this book was soo sad at the end. i was pissed he died. what are your guys' thoughts?

Jennifer I was pissed too! SO sad! He worked so hard to make sure she survived!

message 3: by Vee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vee Gretzinger i know!! why would the author do that! she finally realized that she wanted to live, and she was basically in love with scott. then he dies... and oh i was soooo sad :(

Jennifer I know he just had to fall off that cliff and get internal bleeding! He went as far as he could and then he just knew he was holding her back so he told her to go on without him :-( I thought she might find help in time to get back to him but by the time she did it was too late! So sad!

message 5: by Vee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vee Gretzinger Thats what i thought! i was like "yes she might just make it" . right when she passed out and that guy found her on the side of the road...i knew it was all over, and she wouldn't be able to save him. i cried sooo hard. the book was soooo short, yet i got so attached to the characters.

Jacob Symons ughh

Susie Phew I'm glad I wasn't the only one to get attached to characters in such a short time. I was quite angry with the ending. I was just hoping she'd make it in time and be able to save him. When I got to the part where the guy found her after she fainted, I saw how many pages were left and I just knew that he wasn't going to make it.