Rebel Wars discussion

Syrith > Park B

Comments Showing 1-50 of 233 (233 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 445 comments Mod
The other, not creepy park.

description

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 445 comments Mod
Cherry sat prone on the top of the bridge, looking down at the water. Slowly, she began to move again, first with swinging legs, then laying back to look at the sky. Everything was so beautiful here. It was strange. Nowadays, there was no in between. Everything was light or dark, creepy or fantastic.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments Ikuto-I mean, Raphael and Nyx walked through the green paradise, with Raphael half-hugging her, making him look like a sleepy-kitty who wants to be carried around, much to the annoyance of Nyx.

Cherry giggled, "Gabe?" He appeared and sighed, "I asked you not to call me that." However, he smiled and sat down beside her. "You called?" "I did," Cherry nodded her agreement. "Why?" She giggled again. "I need a reason?"

message 5: by ♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (last edited Dec 26, 2012 10:41PM) (new)

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments Nyx walked a few more steps before getting fed up "You have to carry me now." "...Fine." Raphael picked her up and carried her towards the pond.

Gabriel shrugged, "I guess not," he smiled and pulled her up onto his lap. Cherry smirked and snuggled against his lap. "There are people here, aren't you gonna say hi?" He sighed, shoulders slumping. "That's MY job?" She poked his nose. "Of course it is."

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments Raphael sat down, Nyx still in his arms. She closed her eyes, almost sleeping in her make-shift bed. Raphael yawned, his cute little kitty fangs poking out. He took a deep breath, taking in all the smells in the park, making sure there was no threat to their afternoon nap.

Gabe sighed but rose and set Cherry on her feet. She immediately dragged him over. "Hello," she said in her sweet honey voice. She was one of those girls that was hard to hate because she was so kind even when you were pissed.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments Nyx opened her eyes "Hello". Raphael looked up "Hello." he said in his sexy, cat-like voice of his. :3

message 10: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

Gabriel sat down and stretched, gesturing that if Cherry wanted a seat, he was open. "Hey," he said in his own low, sex-voice, cause all angels have them :3 Cherry giggled. "I'm Cherry."

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments Not rising from her laying-on Raphael position, she said "I'm Nyx" Raphael said lazily "Raphael"

message 12: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

Gabriel leaned forwards to whisper in her ear, so quiet only she would catch it, "The lovebirds look busy, doll." A soft frown formed on her face and Gabe disappeared as she stood and ghosted away, looking for all the world as if she had suddenly lost interest.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments Nyx sat up "That was odd". Raphael yawned, "Yes, I suppose." His blue ears and tail popped out, swishing slightly.

message 14: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

Cherry moved back to her original spot, singing softly. She closed her eyes, as if to pretend the others around her no longer existed.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments Of course, a butterfly chose to appear at that moment, and Raphael, being him, went all cat-mode and tried to catch it, following it until it reached Cherry.

message 16: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

She opened one green eye to look at him. "Welcome back," she said sweetly. "Can I help you."

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments "Butterfly.." Raphael murmured, before blinking and standing up, and is ears and tail disappeared with a faint pop.

message 18: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

Cherry reached up and it fluttered to her finger. "Here you are, darling. You know Gabe, right?" Obviously. All angels knew each other.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments "Of course I do." Raphael watched the butterfly, deciding to decline. He wouldn't give up his pride for the satisfaction of eating the little thing.

message 20: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

Softly, disconnected, "He really is closed off, isn't he. What happened to him?"

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments "Who knows? We can keep secrets from one another."

My god... why does he have to be so sexy?! >_<

message 22: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

Who? X3

"I figured he may have told someone, but I guess no one actually matters to him." Her gaze snapped back to reality. "Sorry about that."

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments IKUTO.

"It's alright. We never really attach ourselves to someone, but..." Raphael looked over at Nyx, who was laying in a sunny patch of grass. "We do find someone to protect"

message 24: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

"You're all brothers," she frowned, before jumping into the insanely clear water. "Anyways," the butterfly floated off her finger, but Elliot did appear on her shoulder.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments "Brotherhood doesn't always keep us united, as the mishap with Lucifer." Raphael woke up Nyx and brought her over.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Ember wondered over the bridge, running two ringers along the railing as she walked.

message 27: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

"Lucifer still loves you," Cherry giggled as El turned into a little black shark.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments "That doesn't stop us from hating him." Nyx sat next to Raphael, as he liked to keep her close. It was easier to guard her.

message 29: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

Cherry shrugged, as if saying she didn't want to get into family issues. "At least he's there," she eventually said before going into a Dead Man's Float.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Jumping off the bridge Ember walked over and sat under a tree, pulling out her notebook and pen, she began to draw.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments Raphael sighed. His brothers were far to distant to have a heart-to-heart. Nyx looked up at him "Well, you still have me around to occupy your thoughts." Raphael nodded "Yes, I am here to guard you"

message 32: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

"You know," Cherry added to their conversation. "Angels have no emotional ability to connect with the ones they protect. So I can love Gabriel, and Nyx can love you, but the love can't be returned. In case you wondered. They don't really tell you that."

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments Nyx raised an eyebrow "Who said I loved him? Besides, his protection is a specific contract we have, afterwards, all of that binding is released." Raphael had his eyes closed, not really in to the conversation.

message 34: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

Cherry shrugged and flashed a brilliant smile. "Just thought I'd tell you. In case you were getting yourself in too deep. Since, you know, the whole illegal to walk around with your guard and all on display. The Locks make the silliest rules, all posted in the town on the Board."

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments "They changed that last week. Since we're getting close to, ah, defending our system." Raphael nodded "Things are getting tense between the Keys and the Locks, so everyone needs as much protection as possible"

message 36: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

"On display, I said, silly. I practically live in the hospital. Notice was posted an hour ago. Mr. Darein himself. What an honor!"

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments "No notice was given to us during the meeting. None of the other Locks know, so he has not notified most any of us. Besides, given the amount of violence going to take place, it's safe to say he would rather be safe than sorry." Raphael sighed "It makes no sense either, how can you guard when you are not there? Rather contradictory, and might I say somewhat stupid"

message 38: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

"Oh, you're a Lock? TERRIBLY sorry," Cherry said, somewhat sarcastically, but so light-heartedly it was easy to believe you had imagined it. "He told us that he made an executive decision and if anyone has any complaints to come directly to him. Besides, just because you can't see or touch or hear someone doesn't mean they aren't there," she winked.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments "Of course. But when they are there, their physical appearance usually warns people to back-off. It's like choosing sun-block before over sun-burn cream after." She said lazily, as if almost uninterested. Raphael looked around, wondering how long they would stay there.

message 40: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

Cherry tsked softly, "Then you don't know how to take care of yourself, dearie. Imagine the people with nothing." An empathetic look and she stepped away, wading through the water until she stepped out, and walked towards the woods.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments Raphael shook his head "Clearly, she doesn't understand." "Yes, well, she isn't exactly holding the same position as we are." Raphael shrugged and picked up Nyx, carrying her awayn

message 42: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

Careful that she was far enough away that only El could here Cherry murmured. "They aren't very smart, are they girl. Shame really."

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Ember finished her drawing and left the park

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 284 comments Lucy still had ahold of chase's arm as they walked,"wow its so beautiful here!" she smiled before continueing,"i havent been here before"

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments "I have, many times before. It's very pretty. Almost like a slice of heaven."

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 284 comments Lucy smiles, nodding softly, still taking in there surroundings.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments Chase lead her next to the crystalline waters. "Pretty, huh?" He said, sitting down, watching the koi fish gracefully swimming underwater.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 284 comments Lucy smiled, sitting down next to him, gently grazeing her fingers against the clear water, she hasnt been this happy in years, mostly with someone else.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments "Ah, the breeze is so perfect, doesn't need any tweaking." Chase bent his head up, the breeze gently playing with his blonde hair, and his eyes closed.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 284 comments Lucy looked up at him, smileing, it was like a painting, him with the wind, the beautiful sky along with the fresh green grass placed upon the park.

« previous 1 3 4 5