Rebel Wars discussion

Syrith > Park A

Comments Showing 1-50 of 226 (226 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 445 comments Mod
One of two parks in the town.

description

description

[image error]

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 445 comments Mod
Darein looked around in satisfaction at the creepy park. It was his favorite place to hold meetings because... Well, because it was private and it wasn't as if people went there anyways, especially not by choice.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments Den jogged in with Alotus trotting by his side.

"Isn't the place just PERFECT?" He murmured sarcastically.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments "It is if you want to scare the living hell out of people"

"We do that anyways."

Seriously. Go look at what's about to happen to Death.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments I JUST DID. DX

"No wonder its so perfect" He sighs and grins sarcastically.

Well, you weren't there to stop it ^-^

Dare flashed a smile as Il turned human and went about his work.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments Luckily Death can disappear and not have anything to do with... THAT. -_-

Alotus yawned and stretched, sniffing around. Den did whatever to help set up.

message 10: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

Nope. She can't. MUAHAHA.

Sitting on the bench, he took out a pad of paper and a pen and began to sketch and write a few notes down.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments -_- But nobody is paying attention to her so HA. O_O

Lalalalala, Den derping and helping, Alotus being his catty self.

message 12: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

SAM IS!

Falalalala, Il is cleaning up and building, falalalalalalala, Dare is sitting and being creepy falalalalala in this creepy park with doll-men, falalalalalala. <- Sing it. I did.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments -__________-

I totally sung it.
Den is derping up and helping, falalalalalalala, Al is licking and cleaning, falalalalalalala, in this park with mist and dolls, falala lalala lalala.

message 14: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE.

"Looks like we're all, ehem," Falalala. "Ready."

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments WHOOP!

Den stood back and nodded "Yup"

message 16: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

Il flipped back to kitten and sat on Darein's lap while he began to read of names. "Looks like most everyone is here."

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments Den nodded "That's good to hear" Alotus laid down at Den's feet, surveying the people

message 18: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

"Who will be keeping transcript for tonight?"

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments "I will" Den offered

message 20: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

"Perfect, thank you." he handed over the notepad and pen. "Now on to the first matter of business and why we're all here, hm?"

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments Den began right down the things he said, highlighting the important parts.

message 22: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

"The Locks. How are we going to defeat them. Any ideas?"

message 23: by Lucy (last edited Dec 25, 2012 02:52AM) (new)

Lucy (DesertsAngel) | 55 comments ((sorry, i had to go for a bit))

Lucy stood there silently, thinking,'we're out numbered... theres fourteen of them and nine of us.. there has to be a way...'

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Claudia stood next to Lucy silently. She had nothing to offer.

message 25: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

"Actually, currently on call is 7 of us, and resources tell us there's only 5 of them. For now."

message 26: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (DesertsAngel) | 55 comments Lucy blinks, looking up at dare and nods once.

message 27: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

"The tables are apt to turn. And quickly."

message 28: by Lucy (last edited Dec 25, 2012 10:22AM) (new)

Lucy (DesertsAngel) | 55 comments Lucy gives Dare a confused look, not quite used to his reasoning as she thought jokingly,'maybe he is older then me..' she then blinked, remembering he can read her thoughts and she whispered,'dont answer that..' she lightly smiled.

message 29: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

Dare gave a slight nod to acknowledge her as he paced. "So, any ideas on how to take them out?"

message 30: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (DesertsAngel) | 55 comments lucy looks down in thought,"well... we could do a sneak attack.."

message 31: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

"Do you think that would actually work? We can't underestimate them."

message 32: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (DesertsAngel) | 55 comments "well... did we ever come up with that spell to hide our sent yet?"

message 33: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

"We have it halfway finished, I believe. I am not personally working on it."

message 34: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (DesertsAngel) | 55 comments Lucy nodded before continueing,"if worse comes to worse we could use that.. but.. we could use someone as bait to go and try to find out there weaknesses.."

message 35: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (DesertsAngel) | 55 comments .

message 36: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

"Well, we do have one or two people with the skills and time to infiltrate, no?"

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments "We need infiltrators, to get inside, attackers, who go up in front and destroy things directly, and people to back them up. Its just an idea, but we should surround them. And numbers aren't very reliable. We're supposed to be more powerful." Alotus nodded in agreement "Don't forget to count the animals. Or, at least, the animal forms"

message 38: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (last edited Dec 25, 2012 02:59PM) (new)

Il nodded, and squeaked out, "Yeah, I can be REAL powerful!"

message 39: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (DesertsAngel) | 55 comments Lucy laughs slightly as she nods.

message 40: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

He huffs, "I wasn't joking."

message 41: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (DesertsAngel) | 55 comments She smiles,"i know.. but you squeaked a little.. it was cute.. uh.. no offense.." she lowered her gaze respectfully.

message 42: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

Il nodded and closed his eyes, turning human and relaxing back into the seat.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments "As can I be powerful." Den nodded "Animals are not always what they seem"

message 44: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (DesertsAngel) | 55 comments Lucy looks up at Dare,"will it work?"

message 45: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

Dare cocks his head, as if thinking, then nods. "We can try it. But Illiot will stay back, as will Alotus."

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments Alotus growled, nodding and swishing his tail.

message 47: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

Pleasantly surprised at the lack of argument from the large cat, Darein nodded. "Are there any other complaints, suggestions, or topic that need to be discussed?"

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 263 comments Den shook his head "No"

message 49: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (DesertsAngel) | 55 comments Lucy shook her head as well.

message 50: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

"Well then, meeting adjourned."

« previous 1 3 4 5