Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

General Discussion > Exciting News from Jeaniene Frost...are you excited?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Sapp (wwwgoodreadscomjessica_sapp) | 33 comments http://jeanienefrost.com/2012/12/exci...

Bestselling author of the Night Huntress Series, Night Huntress World, and the Night Prince Series, Jeaniene Frost, introduces a new series titled REALMWALKER...are you excited? Skeptical? Interested?

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments http://www.rtbookreviews.com/rt-daily...

So cool!! It will be interesting to see what she does outside of the Night Huntress series. I'm still waiting for her to start a YA series.

message 3: by Brianna (new)

Brianna | 43 comments I'm excited. :D. I love the idea of "New Adult", and anything that keeps the category from just being contemporary romance is awesome.

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Sapp (wwwgoodreadscomjessica_sapp) | 33 comments I completely agree! As a "new adult" myself I'm excited to venture into this new genre. I've always read Adult or YA, so this will be a nice change. Also, I'm just curious to experience Jeaniene'swriting outside of the Night Huntress World...though I do hope she maintains her humor for this new series! Leave it to Jeaniene to NOT give us a HEA in the first book. She likes to keep us teetering on the edge, that woman does. Gotta love her for it though! Wonder how many books there will be...

message 5: by Susan (new)

Susan (sg6169) | 3 comments Sorry for my ignorance but What's new adult?

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Sapp (wwwgoodreadscomjessica_sapp) | 33 comments Susan wrote: "Sorry for my ignorance but What's new adult?"

You're not ignorant, Susan. New Adult is kind of new, but is steadily growing. Publishers are looking for more NA novels as well it seems from reading Jeaniene's blog. New Adult is basically the middle ground between YA and Adult. The characters are more mature than that of a YA, but not quite Adult either. I'd say ages 19-early twenties. I'm 19 myself, and though I've read both YA and Adult, I'm excited to see what NA will be like considering I am one.

Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jeaniene Frost (other topics)