Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter discussion

Writing > Writing Game

Comments Showing 1-50 of 232 (232 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by regan (last edited Dec 23, 2012 04:32PM) (new)

regan Ok, this is a super fun game!!!! Well here's how you play. First, one person starts a story. You may only say 1-2 sentences. The story can go anywhere and include anyone! It can be as crazy, funny, and ridiculous as your mind wants it to be! Here's an example:

Person 1: It was a bright summer day. A man sat on his porch reading a newspaper.

Person 2: He saw a picture of a palm tree.

Person 3: Did that picture have a...frowning face on the trunck, surely not? The tree reached out at him.

Person 4: The man threw the paper to the ground. It bursted into flames.

AND SO ON!

EVERY NEW SENTENCE SHOULD BE RELATED TO THE ONE ABOVE YOURS!
So it shouldn't be 1)A fish jumped out of the water. 2)Zeus ate candy. 3)Hera lit a candle.
None of that. More like 1)A fish jumped out of the water. 2)Zeus screamed in fear when he saw the sea creature. 3)The fish stopped mid-jump and slapped Zeus in the face.

Got it? COOLIO!!!! XD

message 2: by regan (new)

regan I'll start...

There was Hera, sitting in a Christmas tree. She read from a marriage book.

((o.O yes... indeed i said CHRISTMAS TREE! herhehrher...))

message 3: by Megan (last edited Dec 20, 2012 07:35PM) (new)

Megan | 671 comments Then Annabeth walked up and slapped her in the face. (hehe :))

message 4: by regan (new)

regan Next to the tree, a chicken danced the chicken dance and Apollo danced the polka.

message 5: by SaraArena (new)

SaraArena | 679 comments Then Grover appeared and also slapped Hera ´cause she sat on a tree.

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 1602 comments Mod
Percy come and shoot a paint ball gun at HeraXD

message 7: by SaraArena (new)

SaraArena | 679 comments And Hera starts crying like a baby.

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 1602 comments Mod
The army of Hera-haters laugh like villans until they get attacked by cows and peacocks-.-

message 9: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) | 450 comments The cows and peacocks have now finished their attacked, and Hera is anything but euphoric.

Spongebob suddenly appears and starts dancing randomly.

message 11: by regan (new)

regan Spongebob reads the newspaper and finds out that Hera cheated on Zeus once. "And you call yourself the goddess of marriage!!!!" he yells at her.

message 12: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) | 450 comments Hera scoffs and turns into a peacock permanently, before disappearing and yelling "NOOOOOOOOO!"

message 13: by regan (new)

regan Spongebob is so happy he rolls in sprinkles.

message 14: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) | 450 comments Suddenly, Apollo appears and yells,

"Hera has cheated
Zeus is not all that mad though,
I am so awesome."

message 15: by regan (new)

regan Someone had video-taped that haiku and soon it becomes the world hit on youtube

message 16: by Violent Vi (new)

Violent Vi (violetk) Aphrodite comes and exclaims, "I am the beautiful one!"

message 17: by regan (new)

regan Pink sparkles rain down upon her and she is zapped to the dinosaur age.

message 18: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) | 450 comments Randomly, a girl ran in and yelled:

"Juno was a planet, before they gave the same reason to it as they did pluto: DOESN'T FIT PLANET DEFINITION! LATER!"

message 19: by regan (new)

regan A t-rex comes up and eats the girl. Instantly, the dino catches fire.

message 20: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) | 450 comments The fire snuffs out and immediately, a disco ball popped out of nowhere and a curse was put on everyone so they had to DaNcE! "Woo!" Elvis yelled.

message 21: by regan (new)

regan Count Olaf climbs up a tree and dances. Elvis sets the bottom of the tree on fire.

((Me: HERHERHER!!! Take that OLAF!!!! >:D))

Elvis starts to evil laugh.

message 23: by regan (new)

regan Olaf goes to Tarterus! Everyone parties!

message 24: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) | 450 comments Suddenly, Voldemort walks in because he's a Unicorn. "If you are what you eat... then I'm a FABULOUS UNICORN!"

message 25: by Megan (new)

Megan | 671 comments Darth Vader walks in a starts doing the Disco.

message 26: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) | 450 comments Voldemort smiled, showing his GORGEOUS white *cough*yellow*cough* teeth.

((this is getting sooooo randomXD))

Perry the Platypus comes and slaps Hera^-^

message 28: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) | 450 comments Phineas Gage walked in and yelled, "I GOT AN IRON ROD THROUGH MY BRAIN, VOMITED MULTIPLE TEACUPS WORTH OF BRAIN OUT, AND LIVED! TAKE THAT HANK GREEN!"

message 29: by regan (last edited Dec 22, 2012 12:54PM) (new)

regan ((Lol, but it's hilarious!!!!))

A walking computer comes up to Phineas Gage and says, "Well, I was owned by dung beetles! Why me?!?!?!"

((haha, watching Ice Age, what ya expect? XD))

((XD))

A dog who is a black belt in karate starts to chop things randomly.

message 31: by Elisar (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) | 450 comments [I just did! :D So cool.]

The little Mermaid (The real one, not the disney one) walked in and said, "I AM SEA FOAM."

message 32: by regan (new)

regan A piece of funiture runs yelling, "Not me too!!!"

message 33: by SaraArena (new)

SaraArena | 679 comments Santa Claus appears and gives everyone presents, well, everyone except Hera. He tells her: "you are at the very top of my naughty list" the he pinches her.

((SSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRAAAAAAAAAA!!!))

Leo looked at the new paint ball gun he got and starts shooting it at her.

message 35: by SaraArena (new)

SaraArena | 679 comments ((AALLTTHHEEAA!!!!! :D))
SpongeBob starts tap dancing and Hera screams.

Octavian appears, look at what was going on, and walked right out.

message 37: by SaraArena (last edited Dec 23, 2012 06:44AM) (new)

SaraArena | 679 comments Althea *Go wolves and dragons!* wrote: "Octavian appears, look at what was going on, and walked right out."

((ROTFL!!!! Take a look at this:
http://www.goodreads.com/photo/user/1...))

Saraarena wrote: "Althea *Go wolves and dragons!* wrote: "Octavian appears, look at what was going on, and walked right out."

http://www.goodreads.com/photo/user/1......"

((OMG! XD I just died in laughter...OWNED.))

message 39: by Elisar (last edited Dec 23, 2012 07:53AM) (new)

Elisar (ehlihr) | 450 comments [LOL. Best thing ever! xD]

message 40: by regan (new)

regan Saraarena wrote: "Althea *Go wolves and dragons!* wrote: "Octavian appears, look at what was going on, and walked right out."

http://www.goodreads.com/photo/user/1......"

((L.O.L. I just died! XD))

message 41: by Jet (new)

Jet (jetfeather) | 184 comments Frank runs across the room with his head on fire and Leo running after him with a bucket full of kerosine yelling,
"OCTAVIAN! DON'T GO! I CAN'T DIE BECAUSE MY STICK IS STILL WITH HAZEL IN A BUCKET OF WATER!"

Octavian turns around and raises an eyebrow.

message 43: by regan (new)

regan Leo splashes a little of the kerosine of Octavian's head and lights it.

((Me: >:D DIE OCTAVIAN!!!!!))

Everyone's reaction: O.O
Octavian: ...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

message 45: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Percy bursts out laughing, and kept encouraging Leo to keep going.

"Okey dokey." Leo says.

message 47: by regan (new)

regan Annabeth punches Percy on the shoulder and Piper has a horrified look on her face. Piper soon realizes that an Octavian bonfire is a good thing and brings out marshmallows, chocolate, graham crackers, and sticks.

((XD))

Some random guy puts out the fire and the PJO gang turn to him sloooooooowly and attacked him.

message 49: by regan (new)

regan Annabeth mutters somethig about everything being so unethical but joins the fight. The man screams something about pistachios

A man dressed as a pistachio walks in. "DID SOMEBODY SAY MY NAME?!" He said.

« previous 1 3 4 5