Young Writers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
People Archive > Amrεεπ

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amreen (last edited Jan 28, 2013 01:25PM) (new)

Amreen | 39 comments Hiya :) Velcome to my writing topic aka topic of writing fails.
I've written and write a bunch of short stories that I never actually finish. I'll post snippets of stuff on Goodreads and link it back here as I go. smileeeeeeyyyyy faceeeeeee :D

Anywho that's it! Stay posted :] Thank yu

message 2: by Amreen (new)

Amreen | 39 comments Okay so here is a poem I wrote. I actually wrote a better version of this poem last year for a school task we had to do and I never got my copy back. So I decided to re-write it based on my memory. I'm going to ask my teacher if she still has it though she probably lost it. If I find the original I'll post that up but this is my second take on it. It's a depression poem. I am writing a book on this girl in depression so to practice I'm going to write a series of depression poems. This is my first one, tell me what you think! :) ://www.goodreads.com/story/show/322783?c...

message 3: by Amreen (new)

Amreen | 39 comments Okay here is my latest... story/poem? I actually don't even know what it is, I think it would be considered as poetry but maybe not. I still have to tweak things here and there and fix it up overall. Feedback, advice, comments etc. would be greatly appreciated Here's the link.

http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/3...

message 4: by Brigid ✩, No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader. (new)

Brigid ✩ | 11973 comments Mod
Nice poem! It could be considered prose poetry, if you know what that is. (I mean, it's exactly what it sounds like. Haha.)

message 5: by Amreen (new)

Amreen | 39 comments Hehe thanks Brigid, glad you liked it :)

Writingthefuture (Writing_the_future) | 69 comments Very nice, I love the idea it's very unusual!

Writingthefuture (Writing_the_future) | 69 comments Sorry, posted in wrong place!!! I really like the teardrop one. Will read other now...

Writingthefuture (Writing_the_future) | 69 comments Oho! They're both ace well done!!

message 9: by Amreen (new)

Amreen | 39 comments Thank you very very much that means a ton :)

message 10: by Writingthefuture (new)

Writingthefuture (Writing_the_future) | 69 comments :) You're welcome

message 11: by Amreen (new)

Amreen | 39 comments My second poem in my depression set: http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/3... Enjoy!

message 12: by Writingthefuture (new)

Writingthefuture (Writing_the_future) | 69 comments Wow, really good. How old are you?

message 13: by Amreen (new)

Amreen | 39 comments Guess what object/creature the story's protagonist is. These are really fun to create and it's a good way to get your thoughts running and your pen moving. http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/3...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.