Rebel Wars discussion

Syrith > Rosso Giardino

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 445 comments Mod
description

Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~ (sabrielmyguardianangel) | 445 comments Mod
Jason swept a bow. "Welcome. I have out reservation in order and everything, hm?"

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 284 comments Lucy smiles, nodding.

He offered her his arm as he stepped into the back room, reserved for private parties. While the front was teeming with people, the back room only had a few quietly chatting couples.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 284 comments she gently grips onto his arm, smileing.

He tugged her seat out for her.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 284 comments she smiles,"thank you" she sits down.

"Order anything you'd like. On me." Jason grinned and took his seat.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 284 comments she blinks,"seriously?"

message 10: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

"Of course! I didn't bring you here to give you a limit."

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 284 comments she smiles,"thanks"

((did you get my message? my laptops messing up so people have been saying they havent been getting my messages..))

message 12: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

"It isn't a problem, really. I promise."

((Didnt get it))

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 284 comments ((i asked if i could make a crush for darein))

She smiles,"alright"

message 14: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

((I replied to that on the Locks creation topic))

A waiter decked in suit with coattails and a napkin draped over his arm came up. "Have you decided what you would like to order Monsieur? Madame?"

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 284 comments ((ok, it didnt inform me))

she blinks, looking up, smileing as she orders.

message 16: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

Jason easily picks his dish and the server gives a bowing nod before dismissing himself.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 284 comments she smiles, looking at Jason.

message 18: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

Jason flashed an apologetic smile. "Sorry, this was the best place around. I would have brought you somewhere better."

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 284 comments she smiles,"what?" she laughs,"this place is amazing, im glad you brought me here"

message 20: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

"Well," he gave a shy smile. "You're sure?"

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 284 comments she smiles, reaching across, gently grabbing his hand, nodding.

message 22: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

Jason held her hand lightly. "In glad."

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 284 comments she smiles, nodding.

message 24: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

Soon enough their food arrived on silver done covered platters.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 284 comments ((sorry, it didnt inform me))

message 26: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Feb 04, 2013 09:12PM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 284 comments she smiles, looking at it,"smells good"

message 27: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

Jason nods as the waiter uncovers the food

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 284 comments she smiles at it before looking up at jason.

message 29: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

Jason grinned, "Dig in, my lady."

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 284 comments she smiles, nodding as she begins eating.

message 31: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Queen of the Morningstar*~, As Mods we are One (new)

Jason ate fairly quietly, in a comfortable silence. There wasnt much you could say when there was always food in his mouth.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 284 comments as she ate she remained having her hand on his as she stares out the window at the full moon.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 284 comments Lucy *on the edge of breaking down* wrote: "as she ate she remained having her hand on his as she stares out the window at the full moon."