Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Tangents/Off-Topic Discussions > 2012 Favorites Polls: Voting Reopened Until January 31st!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vicky (last edited Dec 20, 2012 06:24PM) (new)

Vicky (librovert) | 493 comments Mod
I thought it would be fun to see which Vaginal Fantasy picks readers liked the most out of all the one's we've read this year and to see which Vaginal Fantasy books published in 2012 we loved. So I've started some polls.

Poll 1: Favorite Vaginal Fantasy Pick of 2012

The poll closes on the 31st and depending on what the results look like, I may pull the top books into a second poll.

Poll 2: Favorite Published-in-2012 Vaginal Fantasy (Round 1)

This poll also closes on the 31st. I've already added a handful of 2012 books from series and author's we've read - but you can write in any Vaginal Fantasy book published in 2012. After the poll closes I'll double check the write-ins and start a second round. I'm thinking I'll move any book that has 2+ votes to the second round, but I will wait and see what the votes look like before I decide for sure.

Vote away!

message 2: by Leah (new)

Leah | 100 comments This is a great idea! Thanks, Vicky.

message 3: by Bo (new)

Bo Blanckenburg | 2 comments Also a good starting point for newbies like me. Start from the top :D

message 4: by KFLisa (new)

KFLisa | 4 comments Ok, I am an idiot... How do you vote?

message 5: by Emy (new)

Emy (emypt) | 67 comments KFLisa wrote: "Ok, I am an idiot... How do you vote?"

You can't any more :) Voting closed on 31st

message 6: by KFLisa (new)

KFLisa | 4 comments Lol- thought it meant 1/31.

message 7: by Ender (new)

Ender Wiggin (enderwigginout) | 137 comments Aww...I didn't even know the poll was here.

Not very many people voted (only 105 out of 7500 members on the goodreads forum). Is there anyway that the ladies could mention this poll on the January show and this could be reopened for a week or so? I'm really curious what the ranking would be, especially if everyone got to pick more than one favorite...maybe their top 3, if that's possible.

@Bo, Starting with Kushiel's Dart might be a bit much! Pace yourself! :p

message 8: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (girllawrin) | 37 comments I totally missed this as well.

message 9: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten Bailey (klbailey) | 86 comments Yeah I missed it too.

message 10: by Vicky (new)

Vicky (librovert) | 493 comments Mod
Since it seems a good number of people didn't see them, I'll reopen the polls through 1/31/13 and sticky this post for visibility until the polls close again.

I'll see what I can do about getting a message to the ladies about mentioning it on the show.

message 11: by Laura (new)

Laura (theloudlady) | 180 comments Thank you for extending the poll

message 12: by theolivelibrary (new)

theolivelibrary (liviebutton) As I only read a couple books from last years VF picks my options are somewhat limited. ^^

Anyhoo shall be interesting to see what others think.

message 13: by Valerie (new)

Valerie (darthval) | 75 comments Thanks for putting this together. Can't wait to see results.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.