Fallen Angels discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 231 (231 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 354 comments Jake landed in the street, hard. He made a fist print in the sidewalk.

message 2: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments Violet walked in, Expecting Saul to join her any minute.

message 3: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 354 comments Jake picks his hand up, pieces of concrete falling from his hand, it slightly bleeding.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 22, 2012 09:10AM) (new)

Jojo wrote: "Violet walked in, Expecting Saul to join her any minute."

Saul was right behind her . " So where to"? He asks her sweetly.

message 5: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments "Just down the street, and to the left." she replied back, just as sweetly and innocently.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

" Okay let's go". He said taking her hand.

message 7: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments She squeezed his hand as they walked down the lonely street together. "This is it" She remarked, standing in front of a run down apartment building. Violet let go of Saul's hand and went in. She came out a minute later with an middle aged women's soul in her arms. "But my kids!? what about my kids?!" the soul murmured. "Shhh, all is well." Whispered Violet in a soothing voice. She looked at Saul again, and smiled. "Let's go"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

" Alright but let's take care of something first a spirit with regrets isn't good". Saul told her.

message 9: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments "Fine." She sighed. "but I have another person to get to, so let's make it quick."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul nodded . " Tell me what's the names of your children"? He asked the woman.

message 11: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments The soul answered quietly. "Carly and Ian" She sobbed.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

" Okay then". Saul closed his eyes for a second . " Their close by, come with me ". Saul said taking her hand and going to the other street .

message 13: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments Violet gave a warm smile to Saul.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul smiled back . " There thy are those kids right there, they need a family now ". Saul told her. " Ah here we go ". He shaped his fingers and a pair of young newly weds came to adopt them.

message 15: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments As the soul left, Violet grabbed Saul's hand and leaned her head on his shoulder.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

" See thats much better". He told her sweetly as he put his arm around her.

message 17: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments Violet laughed. "Much better." She kissed him on the cheek. "I have one more, On the beach. Are you coming?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

" Of course". He said his cheeks turning red.

message 19: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments "Then let's head, We shouldn't keep spirits waiting."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

" True ". He said sweetly as they walked off.

(( me first?))

message 21: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments ((sure))

message 22: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 354 comments Jake lets out a loud scream as he heads back to the house, walking.

message 23: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 354 comments Jake walks into the streets, anger in his face. He was sick of everyone, they just need to lay off!

Ash was walking the streets, his wings hidden.

Jake looks up a bit and sees Ash's black hair under his hoodie. Jake freezes, looking at him.

Ash looks up as well, meeting his eyes, he is strucken silent as they lock eyes.

message 24: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 354 comments Jake and Ash both run to eachother. Jake pulls Ash into a hug, "Dude! You're alive!"

Ash smiles, "So are you!"

message 25: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 354 comments Jake looks at Ash, "Dude! How are you?" He asks.

Ash shrugs, "I'm.... okay."

message 26: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 354 comments Jake smiles at him, then hears the whine and looks back, seeing Sadie and Malico.

message 27: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 354 comments Jake looks at her, "Sadie, this is Ash."

Ash looks at her, tensing a bit.

message 28: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 354 comments Ash jumps a bit and looks at Malico. Not saying anything.

Jake smiles, "Don't worry, they won't hurt you."

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments Jason lands on the street, a cold, withering look on his face as he puts his wings away.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane followed a few metres behind.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments Jason stopped walking "What are you doing?" He asked her, not looking back.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked down 'Following you... Jason I'm sorry.. What I did with Azure wasn't right..I stopped because..'

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments "First of all, why did you do it in the first place? Thrill-seeking? Or what?" Jason still didn't look at her, his voice bitter enough for someone to not want to look.

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 27, 2012 02:18PM) (new)

She winced and felt like a knife being stabbed in her heart 'I wasn't thinking!' She snapped, her left eye turned black as her scar reappeared.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments "You've got that right. Do you still want me?"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

'Yes!' She exclaimed then blushed 'You and Jace'

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments "So you still haven't made up your mind." any hope in his voice had vanished. It became flat and emotionless.

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 27, 2012 02:25PM) (new)

She nodded 'Jason..please I begging you to forgive me' she looked down

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments "Maybe I will. But, it still hurts that I've done so much and you still haven't decided"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She walked up to him and looked at him straight in the eye, she smiled her left eye started turning back to normal

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments Jason's eyes were slightly teary, as if he were fighting back the possibility of crying.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at his eyes 'Its alright to cry' she murmured as she touched his face

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments Jason shook his head "I promised myself I wouldn't cry over a girl again."

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 27, 2012 02:40PM) (new)

She smiled 'Human or angel?' She joked.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments "Both"

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 27, 2012 02:49PM) (new)

She laughed and stroke his cheek softly 'It will be alright...' She murmured 'I hope..' She looked down

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments "What keeps you from choosing me?"

message 48: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 27, 2012 02:57PM) (new)

She sighed 'Im scared' she smirked.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments "Of what?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 27, 2012 03:07PM) (new)

'Of picking the wrong one..of my past' she remembered it all

« previous 1 3 4 5