Fallen Angels discussion

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments Violet looked around The ocean was mostly deserted, and looked lonely and forgotten.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul walked forward towards the water and dived in.

message 3: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments Violet stood at the edge of the water, watching as he dived in. She looked for him, but could not see him in the cold black water. "I'm not going in there." she whispered. "I don't know how to swim, I am afraid of water.." She clamped her mouth shut. She hoped that he didn't hear the whole afraid of water bit, and sat there, embarrassed

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul came out of the water holding the little girls spirit . " It's okay your momy is fine ". He told he.

message 5: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments Violet was Scarlet with embarrassment, how she had just cowered away from the water. "I'm-I'm sorry I didn't follow you in...I-I..." She trailed off.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul smiled at her . " It's okay I have the girl here". He said the girl stared at the two.

message 7: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments "Yea-yea good." She smiled back. "Let's go home."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

" Let's get you know first". Saul said trying not to spook the girl.

message 9: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments "Oh-oh yea." She refused to make eye contact with Saul.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

" Close your eyes okay sweety". He tells her, she closses her eyes. Saul lifts his scythe and swings it down . He held her soul . " Let's go now". He said walking away.

message 11: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments She joined him.

((back to the dark angels home? or do you want to go to the stores?))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

(( store ))

Saul smiled at her.