Fallen Angels discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 286 (286 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder walks....

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder smiles, ditches his shoes and holds them in one hand, looking around. He breaths in the cool salty air happily.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder ditches his shirt, drops his shoes, lets Gerard down and follows at a slower pace, rolling his tight jeans up a bit, "Yeah, since..."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder looked up, checking to see if either was his type.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder raises an eyebrow, "Champ?"

((Are we just making them up or are they legitimately there... As in people are rping them?))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay. I can be one and you one?))

Ryder raises his other eyebrow, "Me? Yeah right." Then he starts walking to them, not bothering with a shirt.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder snicker a bit and looks at the darker haired one, who looked to be more his style. "Hey." He said darkly and she responded with a small wave.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 71 comments Spike walked onto the beach with his sword on his back and sat in the sand

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

The brunette nods and Ryder asks their names. She says, "Maddi."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul came in with Violet.

message 11: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments Violet walked with Saul. "The spirit is in the water." She shivered. "And you know how I feel about water..."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul kisses her cheek . " I'll go get it who is the spirit "? He asks her.

message 13: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments "A young man, roughly 23 years old, brown hair, blue eyes, your average beach boy." She shrugs. "I want to try to get him, at least." She looked up at him. "I will go into the water, if you promise not to let me go."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul smiled . " I promise". He told her.

message 15: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments Her hands shook as violet neared the water. "Saul? What is down there?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

" Sand and rocks". Saul told her.

message 17: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments Violet giggled. "Of course" She took his hand and squeezed it. "I am ready."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

" Good , come with me". He said moving towards the water .

message 19: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments She shuffled along to the water with Saul, just about scared out of her wits. "If you let me go, I am going to kill you" she hissed.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul laughed. " I'd like to see the day". He then quickly jumped into the water with her.

message 21: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments The cold water was a rush, She could feel it in her wings, it was also extremely cold, as if it were inside of her. She was squeezing Saul's hand as hard as she could, desperately searching for the soul that she was looking for.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder gets fidgety when nobody says anything..

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Jojo wrote: "The cold water was a rush, She could feel it in her wings, it was also extremely cold, as if it were inside of her. She was squeezing Saul's hand as hard as she could, desperately searching for the..."

(( sorry about that ))

Saul looked to his left and found the soul. He pointed to her the way.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder sighs and looks away.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder looked at Maddi. He took her in for a second, then walked away...

message 26: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments Azure'n Fallen wrote: "Jojo wrote: "The cold water was a rush, She could feel it in her wings, it was also extremely cold, as if it were inside of her. She was squeezing Saul's hand as hard as she could, desperately sear..."

Violet saw the soul and swam desperately towards it.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 71 comments Spike sat on the sand watching the others

message 28: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments Violet quickly grabbed the soul and swam to the surface. She practically crawled on shore and and stayed there. "Oh hey, kid." She said to spike.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 71 comments "Hey Ms.Violet"SPike said

message 30: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments "Oh, you don't have to say ms , spike" she chided. She got up and brushed herself off.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 71 comments "Ok.What were you doin in the water"SPike asked

message 32: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments Violet showed Spike the soul in her arms. "Helping people find their way."

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 71 comments "Oh"Spike said"How olds the soul?"

message 34: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments "23 and a half to be exact." Violet said matter of fact-like. "Second one of the night."

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 71 comments "Ahhh"Spike said

message 36: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments "Yes. Have you ever hunted souls before?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 23, 2012 11:00AM) (new)

Saul stood there watching then , he kissed Violet in the cheek.

message 38: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments "I did It!" She yelled, pulling him into a tight hug. "I Faced my fear! Even though I still hate water, I did it!" She put her hands on the side of his face and kissed him.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 71 comments Spike shook his head and laid on his back

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Jojo wrote: ""I did It!" She yelled, pulling him into a tight hug. "I Faced my fear! Even though I still hate water, I did it!" She put her hands on the side of his face and kissed him."

Saul kissed her back.

Azure came walking in.

message 41: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 354 comments Beck follows him there, Jake flies behind him, laughing.

message 42: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 354 comments Beck follows him there, Jake flies behind him, laughing.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Azure sits on the sand looking at the sea, remembering how him and Alice once came here without her brother permission. He chuckled a bit at the thought.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments Grag walks on the sand, not yet noticing Azure, King by his side.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Alice hisses at Grag, Azure still doesn't notice.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments King growls, warning Alice to back off.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Azure turns and sees Grag he instantly transforms and roars like a wild beast.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments Grag's pure serene nature vanishes instantly, and his wings darken a bit "I see you're here, as expected. You got what you deserved."

message 49: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 354 comments Jake stops Beck and watches as well, this was.... intersting....

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Shadow drops out of the sky lightly on his feet and smiles, "sup guys".

« previous 1 3 4 5 6